Collector 
 Art of TRON for sale

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Mutant_Pie
User

Art of TRON for sale

on Friday, February, 01, 2013 1:51 PM
For sale the book the Art of Tron for $20 +3 dollars shipping within the US. It has lots of cover wear and some folds but the insides in pretty good shape. Contact me at mutant_pie@hotmailDOTcom. If I don't get any interest in about a week I'll put it up on eBay.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

BanditTron
User

RE: Art of TRON for sale

on Friday, February, 01, 2013 4:40 PM
That's a DAMN GOOD Price!

Someone better snap that up!!

HooDooMan
User

on Friday, February, 01, 2013 10:13 PM
If it hasn't sold already, Mutant_Pie, I'm very interested in it. I'll shoot you an email at the address you posted.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Friday, February, 01, 2013 10:49 PM
It's a nice book and one I've had for years since winning the bid on eBay. This was about 10 years ago.

BanditTron
User

on Saturday, February, 02, 2013 9:39 AM
Wait, is this for "Art Of Tron" by Michael Bonifer or "Art of Tron Legacy" by Justin Springer?

Either way it's still a great deal.

Mutant_Pie
User

on Saturday, February, 02, 2013 1:26 PM
It's the Art of Tron by Michael Bonifer, and it looks like HooDoo Man is buying it, pending my receipt of his payment. Concerning this offering it looks like it's the ... end of line.

HooDooMan
User

on Thursday, February, 14, 2013 10:17 PM
Mutant_Pie, the book arrived today. Thank you so much! It is outstanding! It's in great shape for being over 30 years old! It will definitely be a prized piece in my TRON collection! Thanks again, Program!
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Art of TRON for sale