Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Can we get a hard copy of the series on DVD or Blu-Ray?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Moses613
User

on Wednesday, February, 13, 2013 10:06 PM
I live a somewhat "off grid" lifestyle...no cable cable, satellite TV or internet connection at home. As a result, I have only seen the T:U episodes Beck's Beginning and that one where Beck looses his disc. Yeah, I know you know the name of that one, but I don't care what the name of that episode is and that's not why I'm writing this, so please, just.....don't. .

The jist of this is that I am going to need to get a hard copy of the series, preferably on Blu-Ray but I'll of course take it on DVD if I can get it. Is Disney going to publish it as such? Do they.....do that anymore? I am afraid I have no other way to see all the episodes in the series, short of waiting to visit some relatives in a few months who have a fast internet connection which I can hog for hours on end to DL all the episodes from iTunes, and even then I am not too sure I could watch them the way they deserve to be watched, which is on my 1080p TV.

Answers, anyone? I'll at least rent it from Netflix sooner or later if they ever have it to rent as such. They don't as of yet, I checked. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Java
User

RE: Can we get a hard copy of the series on DVD or Blu-Ray?

on Thursday, February, 14, 2013 12:35 AM
I haven't heard anything, but something tells me Netflix would be a good bet. Uprising may very well become another "Firefly"where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

END OF LINE.

LucrataNexarii
User

on Thursday, February, 14, 2013 3:09 AM
Unfortunately it seems like nigh all of the Tron fandom feels that Tron: Uprising will be the next Firefly...

But, be damned if I'm going to go along with it without throwing a few punches.

Now, as for the DVD/Blu-Ray release, I am waiting on that, myself. I do believe Uprising is an excellent work, and I intend to buy multiple copies, myself. I wanted to donate them to the local library, Drop-in center, Big Brothers/Big Sisters division, Health Sciences Centre, etc.. Personally, the charitable gesture alone is worthwhile enough for me, and spreading word of the action is what I hope might inspire others.

I see it as an act of good, a personal antidote against he cynicism we've come across with the (in my view, unfair) treatment which Uprising has gotten from whatever (damned) Disney executive doomed the series.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

BountyHunter
User

on Wednesday, March, 13, 2013 9:45 AM
Still no news on a DVD release?on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

LucrataNexarii
User

on Wednesday, March, 13, 2013 4:57 PM
I only wish there were.

Is it possible to drum up an email campaign and start asking for that? Get some voices on Twitter, Tumblr, Youtube, anywhere - and start getting people to begin asking en-masse for those treasured DVDs.

BanditTron
User

on Wednesday, March, 13, 2013 6:54 PM
The harsh reality is that Disney doesn't release any of their TV series seasons on DVD, much less BluRay.
Even the uber-popular shows like Phineas and Ferb have only seen limited DVD releases of a few select episodes from the first season of that show and they are already headed toward a 5th season, I think.

So, if you want TRON: Uprising episodes you might want to download them via Amazon, Xbox Marketplace, iTunes or Playstation Store. That's the only way to get them ALL.

LucrataNexarii
User

on Wednesday, March, 13, 2013 7:05 PM
Much my thought, unfortunately.

I'd easily and gladly support any given release of Uprising officially on DVD or Blu-Ray, hands-down.

To that end, I was wondering about the legality of donating copies to local areas (YMCA, drop-in centers, etc.).

Honda Enoch
User

on Thursday, March, 21, 2013 8:30 PM
If anyone is interested. You can download all the episodes from Torent.

I just watched all 19 for the first time. They are all copy from TV, but for now, better then nothing.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

My other ride is a Light Cycle.

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Thursday, March, 21, 2013 9:55 PM
Uprising is like that Dizzee Rascal song, "There ain't no rerun, no dvd, no second season"

Moses613
User

RE: Can we get javascript:void(0);a hard copy of the series on DVD or Blu-Ray?

on Thursday, March, 21, 2013 10:00 PM
For now i am finding it best to buy them piecemeal on iTunes. Though that still doesn't afford me a way ot watch them on my high-def TV. I can live without that for now. As far as torrents, I'm glad for whoever they work for, but I've always found them useless. They either don't work or I don't have the three days it would take to DL anything worthwhile.

Honda Enoch
User

on Thursday, March, 21, 2013 10:45 PM
Moses613 Wrote:For now i am finding it best to buy them piecemeal on iTunes. Though that still doesn't afford me a way ot watch them on my high-def TV. I can live without that for now. As far as torrents, I'm glad for whoever they work for, but I've always found them useless. They either don't work or I don't have the three days it would take to DL anything worthwhile.

Torent DL time depends on your internet speed and seeders.

Some things DL for me in a matter of mins, and some in a matter of days (ie: Complete collection of a show may take days.) have even had some things take a few weeks.

I use UTorent to do the download, and get my torents from kickasstorents.comorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

MasterTron2000
User

on Friday, March, 22, 2013 8:52 AM
here it is i got it. but you need VLC Player:
http://torrentz.eu/anyA?f=Tron+Uprising+1080p+WEB+DL+DD5+1+H264+iT00NZ - And Finally you will be having this special link - TRON: Uprising HD

Java
User

on Friday, March, 22, 2013 2:50 PM
hmm, uTorrent doesn't seem to be working.
Has anyone had luck with the kickasstorents link?

I'll try vuze and see how that worksorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

END OF LINE.

BanditTron
User

on Friday, March, 22, 2013 6:46 PM
I got all my episodes on my Playstation and they look fantastic on my HDTV without any of those X D logos or silly commercial tags at the bottom of the screen. Well worth the 2.99 per episode I paid.

Honda Enoch
User

on Friday, March, 22, 2013 6:59 PM
Java Wrote:hmm, uTorrent doesn't seem to be working.
Has anyone had luck with the kickasstorents link?

I'll try vuze and see how that works

I have all 19 episodes from kickasstorents.com

What problems are you having with UTorent?

Java
User

on Friday, March, 22, 2013 7:07 PM
I think it may just be my internet connection. It is a particularly large torrent. So, my signal probably just can't handle all that data. It took ten minutes to show any download progress.

END OF LINE.

Honda Enoch
User

on Friday, March, 22, 2013 7:09 PM
Java Wrote:I think it may just be my internet connection. It is a particularly large torrent. So, my signal probably just can't handle all that data. It took ten minutes to show any download progress.

Ah. Yeah. Individual DL's work best. When I do a series, I break them up by season. Works faster.

Good Luck.

P.S. Uprising would make a nice animate movie if edited all together.

Kal-El
User

on Saturday, April, 13, 2013 9:38 PM
For now I have all mine on my DVR.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING