Tron: Uprising - the story so far

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
l84571557
User

on Friday, February, 15, 2013 11:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W059KuOHrAE
Inspired by many programs, I decided to make a little video to show that TRON LIVES.
This is my first AMV, made with crummy old Windows Movie Maker.
I tried to summarize the entire season one using Joseph Trapanese's "Beck's Theme".
Please give me some advises so I know how to improve my next Tron video.

PS. For your viewing pleasure, please watch it in 480p full screen.
I know there is a problem with the video size. It look fine in the WMM preview thoguh, but was somehow compressed in Youtube.
Is there anyway to get around that? I still have the better definition version in my computer incase the video gone bad.

And sorry for the disney banter at the corner, I could only work with what I got :Pwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pillonline purchase abortion pill i need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill online purchase

DawnStar
User

RE: Tron: Uprising - the story so far

on Saturday, February, 16, 2013 12:15 AM
That's really cool!order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

If you want to change the world, you must first change yourself.

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

VideoGameWarrior
User

on Sunday, February, 17, 2013 8:58 PM
That...was awesome. Really liked those character shots towards the end, and the final shot of "Tron Lives." Good job!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinemedical abortion pill online open buy abortion pills onlineonline purchase abortion pill abortion pill abortion pill online purchase

TRON LIVES!

LucrataNexarii
User

on Monday, February, 18, 2013 7:56 AM
Excellent work, l84571557. I like your style and pace of the images. For being your first video, I think it stands out very well, and works nicely to summarize both the major events in Tron: Uprising - but as VideoGameWarrior said as well, I like your inclusion of the characters at the end; it added an air of cooperation and energy.

Including the iconic 'Tron Lives' graffiti was nice choice of style, message, and feeling. where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

deeahchur
User

on Monday, February, 18, 2013 10:04 AM
Very well done video! I have shared it on G+.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlineonline purchase abortion pill read abortion pill online purchase

/ / S C A N N I N G
/ / Incompatable Program detected
/ / Initiate Yggdrassil Conscription Potocol
"Appropriation is the highest form of appreciation."

Sagitta
User

on Wednesday, February, 20, 2013 2:35 AM
Nice work. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online buy the abortion pill online order abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING