Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Should The Tron Fans try to build their own Grid??

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
MCPcomputer
User

on Sunday, February, 17, 2013 11:11 PM

I was thinking the Tron fans and programs can build our own Grid.
One digital and one in real life. For example I want to tronify part of my house. At least my bedroom office, and game room.

What do you think ? Is this cool or does it sound a little crazy? tell me what you think.

Would you try to build your own Grid??
why or why not??where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
Great Tron 3 blog, with news links and artwork
http://tron3movie.blogspot.com/

DawnStar
User

RE: Should The Tron Fans try to build their own Grid??

on Sunday, February, 17, 2013 11:36 PM
MCPcomputer Wrote:
I was thinking the Tron fans and programs can build our own Grid.
One digital and one in real life. For example I want to tronify part of my house. At least my bedroom office, and game room.

What do you think ? Is this cool or does it sound a little crazy? tell me what you think.

Would you try to build your own Grid??
why or why not??

I would like to, maybe in the future.
And no, you are not crazy; it's a great idea.
Maybe we should go and Tronify Disney's headquarters!!!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pillpill for abortion online abortion pill order abortion pill

If you want to change the world, you must first change yourself.

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

laphtiya
User

on Monday, February, 18, 2013 5:52 AM

MCPcomputer
User

on Monday, February, 18, 2013 5:07 PM

Thank you programs! Yes I think the minecraft idea is great! And yes Tronifying certain rooms and even the whole house sounds like fun and just so awesome in every aspect!!!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

laphtiya
User

on Tuesday, February, 19, 2013 4:58 AM
MCPcomputer Wrote:
Thank you programs! Yes I think the minecraft idea is great! And yes Tronifying certain rooms and even the whole house sounds like fun and just so awesome in every aspect!!!

You can actually get a Tron theme for minecraft alsowhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

gd_spy
User

on Tuesday, February, 19, 2013 8:29 PM
I'am already build one:
http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?a=top&id=447961where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

MCPcomputer
User

on Wednesday, February, 20, 2013 7:09 PM

WOw cool I think I'm going to have to use this minecraft thing...

the things you create in there.??
can they be imported into a Youtube video??

this looks promising.. where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

imthearcangelmichael
User

on Wednesday, February, 20, 2013 11:36 PM
i started building tron system reconfigured about 2 years ago
a fan made grid
FREE Explore A Cyber City Combat , Cyber Punk, RPG,Fan MadeTRON Universe. Tribute's, TRON Racing, Light Cycle's & Public Sandbox, bike's, Cyber Weapon's, Free Combat System for game's & Story & Game Play Created By TRON SYSTEM RECONFIGURED RPG MEMEBER'S. where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

HELP EACH OTHER TO HELP THE WORLD

Discs-Of-Tron_
User

on Saturday, February, 23, 2013 9:57 PM
Might have to scope your minecraft servers. Been awhile since I hopped on that.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

laphtiya
User

on Tuesday, February, 26, 2013 5:26 AM

shorty99
User

on Tuesday, February, 26, 2013 6:57 PM
That would be SWEET! Go for it. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pillpill for abortion online read order abortion pill

http://discussionhub.net - Discussion Hub

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion