General Discussion 
 The nostalgia chick reviews TRON

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
LORD_Z3DD
User

on Sunday, February, 24, 2013 3:54 PM
Do you guys know the nostalgia chick? the female contepart to the nostalgia critic ?( who, if you have never seen his videos, is a guy who mocks movie's from the 80's and 90's that haven't aged very well,but his reviews are pretty damn funny, even if he sometimes gets a few things wrong).

Well, she did a video of herself and her friend watching the original Tron

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thedudette/nostalgia-chick/30777-tron

......And GOOD GOD, what an epic display of stupidity ! She calls Flynn an unlikable mary sue, goes "OH MY GAWD WHAT'S GOING ON, I DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING " at the scene where they destroy the MCP ( Bad guy gets cut by disc, bad guy explodes, is that simple) and goes out of ther way to tell us how pathethic and nerdy we Tron fans are.

Don't get me wrong, I have seen bad reviews on the internet before, but this one takes the cake

Traahn
User

RE: The nostalgia chick reviews TRON

on Monday, February, 25, 2013 7:57 PM
Sigh, I can't believe I watched all 14.5 minutes of that.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Java
User

on Tuesday, March, 19, 2013 6:58 PM
The problem I have with her "Dark Nella" persona is that she uses it as a device to address the shortcomings of her own reviews, but still does nothing to correct those shortcomings.

With that being said, I whole-heartedly and 100% percent support her claim….
that BUD LIGHT is disgusting

END OF LINE.

MCPcomputer
User

on Tuesday, March, 19, 2013 7:11 PM

Who is nostalgia Chick?

I'd like to put her on the game Grid.
If she loses she dies.. i wonder if they should understand that!

End of Line

Also the MCP will review Tron. Then he will review and derezz Nostalgia Chick.

Let the games begin!

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

Stemage
User

on Tuesday, March, 19, 2013 8:00 PM
I kind of liked this review. I guess it's a little embarrassing in the low-budget sense. But I think in even reviewing movies you love, it's important to point out the fact that it has shortcomings even when there are enough amazing elements that completely eclipse those shortcomings.

Java Wrote:The problem I have with her "Dark Nella" persona is that she uses it as a device to address the shortcomings of her own reviews, but still does nothing to correct those shortcomings.

GOOD CALL

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Wednesday, March, 20, 2013 12:35 AM
Stemage Wrote:I kind of liked this review. I guess it's a little embarrassing in the low-budget sense. But I think in even reviewing movies you love, it's important to point out the fact that it has shortcomings even when there are enough amazing elements that completely eclipse those shortcomings.

The problem being that she missed all the flaws the movie had and opted for 14 minutes of extreme whinning like OMG WHAT IS HAPPENING? WHO WOULD TEST A LASER ON AN ORANGE, FLYNN IS GOOD AT VIDEOGAMES AND IS NOT A NERD SO HE IS A MARY SUE

In fact I should do a review of this shitty review, reviewceptionabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Stemage
User

on Wednesday, March, 20, 2013 1:05 AM
I figure she's kidding about all that stuff. It's silly. She's obviously a fan, or "becomes" one by the end according to them. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Daft Tron
User

on Wednesday, March, 20, 2013 7:51 AM
MCPcomputer Wrote:
Who is nostalgia Chick?

I'd like to put her on the game Grid.
If she loses she dies.. i wonder if they should understand that!

End of Line

Also the MCP will review Tron. Then he will review and derezz Nostalgia Chick.

Let the games begin!

You know what high & mighty MCP, though I don't who that individual is, maybe that bitch needs an immediate De-resolution.

That will be all.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Wednesday, March, 20, 2013 8:26 AM
Stemage Wrote:I figure she's kidding about all that stuff. It's silly. She's obviously a fan, or "becomes" one by the end according to them.

At the end when she "becomes" a, fan all she does is talk about how pathetic it is to like this movie...

My point still tandswhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Java
User

on Wednesday, March, 20, 2013 10:18 AM
I can totally buy that she actually loves this movie and just hates herself for it. Hell, I feel the same way about a lot of the things I like. If that's the case, I probably would enjoy the review a lot more.

She can't seriously think that all the fans actually get sucked into this fan-boy craze and be blinded to a lot of the movie's glaring flaws. Yes, a lot of the dialogue's super cheesy and there are shots that make little to no sense. The fans are aware, and I think there's no way she doesn't know that.

END OF LINE.

IZI
User

on Wednesday, March, 20, 2013 4:09 PM

In the "Nella saga" TRON functions as a part of their act more than a movie in a thypical NostalgiaChick review.
Meaning it was not at all a serious approach to review the movie. The review must be taken with many grains of salt, that is.

Although it would have been nice to see her review it properly. She usually does very good reviews.

best scene in Legacy is the part where Jeff Bridges is fighting Jeff Bridges on a bridge that bridges worlds Jeff Bridges lived on.

number of letters sent to disney for the uprising: 4

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Wednesday, March, 20, 2013 7:47 PM
IZI Wrote:

In the "Nella saga" TRON functions as a part of their act more than a movie in a thypical NostalgiaChick review.
Meaning it was not at all a serious approach to review the movie. The review must be taken with many grains of salt, that is.

Yeah, too bad the "Dark Nella " act sucked...

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

BountyHunter
User

on Sunday, March, 24, 2013 11:28 AM
She scares me.

Really, really scares me.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion