TRON: UPRISING 
 Saw The Renegade Pt. 2 last night...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Moses613
User

on Monday, February, 25, 2013 10:11 PM
The awesome look of that blue-flamed bonfire really blew me away. New vehicles and plenty of light cycles, enemies defeated, narrow escapes, the plot advanced, our hero growing into his role, and some action on the water for the first time. What's not to like? And Argon's that makes the one in T:L look like a small get-together.....and a boat, man, a boat!

The only thing I didn't quite get was why Tessler's command ship was in the water chasing Beck when the thing obviously can fly. And what was it doing in the water to begin with? Maybe it was just a smaller marine version of the bigger one or they were doing some water-skiiing, trying to get passing chicks to flash them.

One way I got girls to flash me when I was out on the lake on my Dad's boat was to flash them my chest first. I am a male and I do not have man-boobies. Worked most of the time. That and I made a sign on poster board that had the letters S.M.Y.T on it. Most of them figured it out. Aaaaaanyway......

Yeah, T:U is the shiznit, and in many more ways than Legacy was, even though I still love Legacy.

Daft Tron
User

RE: Saw The Renegade Pt. 2 last night...

on Tuesday, February, 26, 2013 6:26 AM
Moses613 Wrote:The awesome look of that blue-flamed bonfire really blew me away. New vehicles and plenty of light cycles, enemies defeated, narrow escapes, the plot advanced, our hero growing into his role, and some action on the water for the first time. What's not to like? And Argon's that makes the one in T:L look like a small get-together.....and a boat, man, a boat!

The only thing I didn't quite get was why Tessler's command ship was in the water chasing Beck when the thing obviously can fly. And what was it doing in the water to begin with? Maybe it was just a smaller marine version of the bigger one or they were doing some water-skiiing, trying to get passing chicks to flash them.

One way I got girls to flash me when I was out on the lake on my Dad's boat was to flash them my chest first. I am a male and I do not have man-boobies. Worked most of the time. That and I made a sign on poster board that had the letters S.M.Y.T on it. Most of them figured it out. Aaaaaanyway......

Yeah, T:U is the shiznit, and in many more ways than Legacy was, even though I still love Legacy.

that's great. moving along.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LucrataNexarii
User

on Tuesday, February, 26, 2013 7:37 AM
Actually, the introduction of the concept of watercraft is interesting to me. It shows that the Sea of Simulation is not as inhospitable as it might have been presented. It illuminates that the Sea has a series of diversities which may extend well beyond (or entirely outside of) the behaviours we view bodies of water as possessing.

Moreover, I joke, it's not static and flat at all, unlike Reboot, where anything unprotected (or otherwise not made for water travel) which touches that universe's oceans is simply deleted or destroyed. :P

Further, the Sea of Simulation is a widely unexplored medium. (Please correct me if I am wrong) It was said that ISOs emerged from the Sea, and the Sea was later poisoned by Clu in order to stop the manifestation of ISOs. Exactly when this occurred in the timeline, I am not certain - but Tesler's place by the Sea could easily have been to observe testing or execution of small-scale procedures, or to test the far shores of Argon to see whether the Sea of Simulation was still 'regulated' effectively.

There might have been wreckage or important Program-created artifacts or energy sources which Tesler wished to see for himself - he is an ambitious Program, and a chance to seize resources which to claim as his own would likely be a prerogative.

Also, if vehicles as vast and powerful as Tesler's command ship - or greater! - can be created, it opens the way for naval activity, underwater bases, architecture, and even floating cities or military constructs! All fascinating possibilities... Especially considering how they might interact with the strange and mysterious qualities of the Sea of Simulation!

I'll just ignore the rest of that activity of yours, Moses.

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

EXODUS
User

on Tuesday, February, 26, 2013 8:28 AM
I dont think that ship that Tessla was using was his Command Ship-I think it was just a naval vessel that he was using (it does look A LOT smaller then his Command Ship when you look at it, and the engine sounded differant).

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Tuesday, February, 26, 2013 12:25 PM
Moses613 Wrote:

One way I got girls to flash me when I was out on the lake on my Dad's boat was to flash them my chest first. I am a male and I do not have man-boobies. Worked most of the time. That and I made a sign on poster board that had the letters S.M.Y.T on it. Most of them figured it out.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING