RE: TRON: UPRISING - Second Season Thoughts
on Tuesday, March, 05, 2013 12:04 AM
I will follow the format and state my questions point form. I doubt I'll recall all questions or statements I've thought of from time to time, with regards to the possibilities of the second season.... The writing and concepts are in skilled hands, and I'd fully expect to be left with many an interesting inquiry, regardless.
- Foremost, the continuation of interaction between Tron and Beck. There have been multiple small points of potential imbalance in the division between the Renegade, and Tron himself - whether in overall conduct, levels of operative skill, or how certain Programs might react to them, or vice-versa.
- DataWorms and GridBugs. They are strange artifacts of the Grid. Pestilence. So, where does that place ISOs? Have they also been twisted by propaganda into that imagery as well? Are there other 'spontaneous entities' on the Grid?
- Tron was revealed to have two streams of data in his conversion, followed by Repurposing code. Other Programs had only one, with a simultaneous stream of Repurposing code at the same time. Is this an artifact of the Repurposing devices in question - or is there something fundamentally different about Tron?
- Why sixteen points of code-extraction while Tron was afflicted by his rampant scars/corruption effects? Does this hint at some interesting underlying structures or principles of Program frames/bodies?
- Cyrus, and his strange, otherworldly abilities. How do these tie in to Compressed Space?
- Able and his working of constructs into Compressed Space, or his creation of Compressed Space in the first place
- Tron's knowledge of Compressed Space. Was it imparted by Flynn? Did Tron know of it inherently, primary System Monitor that he is? Are there other greater mysteries or enigmas of the Grid that he knows of, but will not mention due to having to protect the (malicious) Programs of the Grid from themselves?
- Identity Discs and Strays, and how those both tie into the underground crime of Disc stealing, and also exactly what effects cause Strays to take on a certain reaction/mindset while 'decaying' from a loss of disc.
- Identity Discs and DataWorms. What is the nature of the Program-Disc relationship?
- Tron's upside down treadmill run. Silly? .... Think of Cyrus and his Compressed Space prison. Tron had knowledge of that prison, and it's principles. Tron knew he was going to succumb to his injuries and die eventually. Tron had one last act in mind...
- Tron's half-Disc. So, the outer half is only external appearance? Tron exhibits a strange glow in his eyes in one scene when he takes his Disc back. What is the nature of this subtlety on himself as a complete entity? And does it impart any other effects, either in his completion, or any interference or effects on Programs who wear his Disc?
- What is the story behind Lux, either as a Siren or as another System Monitor (or otherwise, solely taking her white-suit appearance in mind)? Why did she become corrupt? Was it the only way to survive Clu's military scouring? Was her obtaining of Discs - even at the terrible cost of causing other Programs to become Strays - somehow a permissible means to an end? What end?
- Repurposing appears to cause a range of either subtle or overt psychological effects on Programs it affects; these can also take the form of doubt and self-undermining. Mild and nuanced, such as in Paige's case, or a striking, overt, deadly near-psychosis and pain in others of strong conviction, such as Cutler. Why is this, and what is the further nature behind Repurposing?
- A whole Repurposing platform was built essentially just for Tron. Is there a further reason for this? Is there something essentially different about Tron's code? Tron is the only known Program to be carried over from the original Grid. Does this have significance?
- Boats and sea-craft. What is the further nature of the Sea of Simulation? Do Programs suffer any effects from being in certain areas of the Sea (does it have 'weather' and illusions>), or do they suffer from extended periods of contact or swimming in the Sea for a long time?
- What exactly is Plasma, such as mentioned in conjunction with Tron's healing chamber? Why was the Healing Chamber a difficult technology to service? Recall, Able was the only one capable of getting spare parts to Tron.
- Tron and Able's past.
- The durability and capability of Programs. Most Programs appear quite slender and small, but speed and strength, as well as endurance and hidden capabilities (such as manifesting armor on Security Programs), seem to be present on some hidden level of Programs. It is not visible on a given Program.
- Does Tron have any other hidden variables or capabilities he can utilize? What is the legality or capacity for altering other Programs to have these, and how does that fall into Grid scientists'/medics' roles? Are certain limits of strength and speed written into the Grid itself, and only certain Programs can access heightened levels of abilities via a certain clearance inherent capability - or is it Program-dependent only?
- Zed and Mara and their role in Able's Garage. Do the curiosities in Able's office have any hidden messages or basis? How far do they reach?
- Grid weather and it's effects.
- Outland 'blue light pools' and their nature and effect. One was shown to derezz anything placed into it. Another was flowing/active, and was more of a passageway. What is the nature behind these, and, say, springs of natural energy (such as what Programs are shown to consume)?
- Energy on the Grid. Everything seems based on that same blue fluid. What is it's nature? What are it's grades and purity? Why or how is some of it rendered into fuel for Tesler's Command Ship? What are the limits of a ship and it's capabilities and propulsion or material/internal support (such as housing and providing maintenance for jets and vehicles) which demand fuel?
- Vehicles and their specific material. Visually, tanks are made of the same synthetic black material as Light Cycles, roads, buildings, and all manner of other objects. What causes the variability? Is that variability naturally clear to Programs?
- Entropy. Dust, debris, sand, and erosion do not seem to occur on the Grid. If they do, what are their variables for occurring? Dust only occurs X meters from entrance Y, in Z areas of cities close to the Outlands - and W condensation appears on buildings close to the Sea of Simulation? 'Condensation' has only been seen on the inside of Repurposing tubes. Is it signs of some other effects? Also, the cold in Gorn's workshop.
- Entropy 2: the need for agriculture, overt extraction of fuels, constant building of residences and upkeep of spaces, and replacement of such basic items as clothing and foodstuffs, and basic logistics of running civilization does not appear to be a stress on the Programs of the Grid. They are essentially free from the factors that weigh most upon our own lives. How does this affect their society?
- Users. Just what are Users, to Programs? How do Programs' core beliefs play into their lives? Do they at all, or in the same way?
- That 'raising one's own disc above their head' gesture. Does it have 'religious' significance? Is the gesture (as a conscious choice) a built-in effect, or does it require certain surrounding circumstance?
- What are the overall roles of the Medical and Scientific branches of the Programs of the Grid? How have those been affected by Clu's sudden reign? Are there resistance groups, or just independent groups, attempting to secret away information, or carry out studies without being found?
... That's all I can recall for now. Of course, like anyone, I'd love to see more growth and interplay between all of the characters.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online
Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'