TRON: UPRISING 
 TRON: UPRISING - Second Season Thoughts

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Monday, March, 04, 2013 12:49 AM

If TRON: UPRISING had continued with a second season -- what are some of the things you would've hope to have seen happen with the characters and story?

- Jay West

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

Sagitta
User

RE: TRON: UPRISING - Second Season Thoughts

on Monday, March, 04, 2013 2:23 AM
Time for Tron to enjoy being himself & completely healed for one thing. As well as knowing...is Beck still going to play Renegade & still be in training by Tron as a safeguard if anything should happen to Tron? (As we already know it will at some point.)

Would also love to see Mara becoming one of the resistance leaders. She has been showing signs that it's possible.

We saw all the programs at the garage stand up to Pavel and his cronies but a small group of mechanics does not an entire city of dissidents make. Would be interesting to see how the resistance branches out from there.

Also wanting to know what drove Clu to bring all the major traffic to Argon all the way from his own throne-city. Looked a bit like overkill.

budleighsalterton
User

on Monday, March, 04, 2013 9:04 AM
I want to see more gadgets and vehicles.

I want to learn why Yori's image is projected in Abel's office.

I want to hear more talk about 'Users' and what they mean to the programs.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

JamisonE33
User

on Monday, March, 04, 2013 6:59 PM
I want it to exist.

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, March, 04, 2013 9:06 PM
WorldOutWest Wrote:If TRON: UPRISING had continued with a second season -- what are some of the things you would've hope to have seen happen with the characters and story?

- Jay West

I'm hoping our letters and such will help make it happen.

As for what I want to see, I want to see more interaction between Beck and Tron. Now that Tron's repaired, what is Beck's role in the revolution going to evolve into? And what are they going to do with all the new recruits? They are in no way ready to fight, especially with Clu bringing an army into Argon. Time to go to ground?

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

LucrataNexarii
User

on Tuesday, March, 05, 2013 12:04 AM
I will follow the format and state my questions point form. I doubt I'll recall all questions or statements I've thought of from time to time, with regards to the possibilities of the second season.... The writing and concepts are in skilled hands, and I'd fully expect to be left with many an interesting inquiry, regardless.

- Foremost, the continuation of interaction between Tron and Beck. There have been multiple small points of potential imbalance in the division between the Renegade, and Tron himself - whether in overall conduct, levels of operative skill, or how certain Programs might react to them, or vice-versa.

- DataWorms and GridBugs. They are strange artifacts of the Grid. Pestilence. So, where does that place ISOs? Have they also been twisted by propaganda into that imagery as well? Are there other 'spontaneous entities' on the Grid?

- Tron was revealed to have two streams of data in his conversion, followed by Repurposing code. Other Programs had only one, with a simultaneous stream of Repurposing code at the same time. Is this an artifact of the Repurposing devices in question - or is there something fundamentally different about Tron?

- Why sixteen points of code-extraction while Tron was afflicted by his rampant scars/corruption effects? Does this hint at some interesting underlying structures or principles of Program frames/bodies?

- Cyrus, and his strange, otherworldly abilities. How do these tie in to Compressed Space?

- Able and his working of constructs into Compressed Space, or his creation of Compressed Space in the first place

- Tron's knowledge of Compressed Space. Was it imparted by Flynn? Did Tron know of it inherently, primary System Monitor that he is? Are there other greater mysteries or enigmas of the Grid that he knows of, but will not mention due to having to protect the (malicious) Programs of the Grid from themselves?

- Identity Discs and Strays, and how those both tie into the underground crime of Disc stealing, and also exactly what effects cause Strays to take on a certain reaction/mindset while 'decaying' from a loss of disc.

- Identity Discs and DataWorms. What is the nature of the Program-Disc relationship?

- Tron's upside down treadmill run. Silly? .... Think of Cyrus and his Compressed Space prison. Tron had knowledge of that prison, and it's principles. Tron knew he was going to succumb to his injuries and die eventually. Tron had one last act in mind...

- Tron's half-Disc. So, the outer half is only external appearance? Tron exhibits a strange glow in his eyes in one scene when he takes his Disc back. What is the nature of this subtlety on himself as a complete entity? And does it impart any other effects, either in his completion, or any interference or effects on Programs who wear his Disc?

- What is the story behind Lux, either as a Siren or as another System Monitor (or otherwise, solely taking her white-suit appearance in mind)? Why did she become corrupt? Was it the only way to survive Clu's military scouring? Was her obtaining of Discs - even at the terrible cost of causing other Programs to become Strays - somehow a permissible means to an end? What end?

- Repurposing appears to cause a range of either subtle or overt psychological effects on Programs it affects; these can also take the form of doubt and self-undermining. Mild and nuanced, such as in Paige's case, or a striking, overt, deadly near-psychosis and pain in others of strong conviction, such as Cutler. Why is this, and what is the further nature behind Repurposing?

- A whole Repurposing platform was built essentially just for Tron. Is there a further reason for this? Is there something essentially different about Tron's code? Tron is the only known Program to be carried over from the original Grid. Does this have significance?

- Boats and sea-craft. What is the further nature of the Sea of Simulation? Do Programs suffer any effects from being in certain areas of the Sea (does it have 'weather' and illusions>), or do they suffer from extended periods of contact or swimming in the Sea for a long time?

- What exactly is Plasma, such as mentioned in conjunction with Tron's healing chamber? Why was the Healing Chamber a difficult technology to service? Recall, Able was the only one capable of getting spare parts to Tron.

- Tron and Able's past.

- The durability and capability of Programs. Most Programs appear quite slender and small, but speed and strength, as well as endurance and hidden capabilities (such as manifesting armor on Security Programs), seem to be present on some hidden level of Programs. It is not visible on a given Program.

- Does Tron have any other hidden variables or capabilities he can utilize? What is the legality or capacity for altering other Programs to have these, and how does that fall into Grid scientists'/medics' roles? Are certain limits of strength and speed written into the Grid itself, and only certain Programs can access heightened levels of abilities via a certain clearance inherent capability - or is it Program-dependent only?

- Zed and Mara and their role in Able's Garage. Do the curiosities in Able's office have any hidden messages or basis? How far do they reach?

- Grid weather and it's effects.

- Outland 'blue light pools' and their nature and effect. One was shown to derezz anything placed into it. Another was flowing/active, and was more of a passageway. What is the nature behind these, and, say, springs of natural energy (such as what Programs are shown to consume)?

- Energy on the Grid. Everything seems based on that same blue fluid. What is it's nature? What are it's grades and purity? Why or how is some of it rendered into fuel for Tesler's Command Ship? What are the limits of a ship and it's capabilities and propulsion or material/internal support (such as housing and providing maintenance for jets and vehicles) which demand fuel?

- Vehicles and their specific material. Visually, tanks are made of the same synthetic black material as Light Cycles, roads, buildings, and all manner of other objects. What causes the variability? Is that variability naturally clear to Programs?

- Entropy. Dust, debris, sand, and erosion do not seem to occur on the Grid. If they do, what are their variables for occurring? Dust only occurs X meters from entrance Y, in Z areas of cities close to the Outlands - and W condensation appears on buildings close to the Sea of Simulation? 'Condensation' has only been seen on the inside of Repurposing tubes. Is it signs of some other effects? Also, the cold in Gorn's workshop.

- Entropy 2: the need for agriculture, overt extraction of fuels, constant building of residences and upkeep of spaces, and replacement of such basic items as clothing and foodstuffs, and basic logistics of running civilization does not appear to be a stress on the Programs of the Grid. They are essentially free from the factors that weigh most upon our own lives. How does this affect their society?

- Users. Just what are Users, to Programs? How do Programs' core beliefs play into their lives? Do they at all, or in the same way?

- That 'raising one's own disc above their head' gesture. Does it have 'religious' significance? Is the gesture (as a conscious choice) a built-in effect, or does it require certain surrounding circumstance?

- What are the overall roles of the Medical and Scientific branches of the Programs of the Grid? How have those been affected by Clu's sudden reign? Are there resistance groups, or just independent groups, attempting to secret away information, or carry out studies without being found?

... That's all I can recall for now. Of course, like anyone, I'd love to see more growth and interplay between all of the characters.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

Daft Tron
User

on Tuesday, March, 05, 2013 5:23 AM
LucrataNexarii Wrote:I will follow the format and state my questions point form. I doubt I'll recall all questions or statements I've thought of from time to time, with regards to the possibilities of the second season.... The writing and concepts are in skilled hands, and I'd fully expect to be left with many an interesting inquiry, regardless.

- Foremost, the continuation of interaction between Tron and Beck. There have been multiple small points of potential imbalance in the division between the Renegade, and Tron himself - whether in overall conduct, levels of operative skill, or how certain Programs might react to them, or vice-versa.

- DataWorms and GridBugs. They are strange artifacts of the Grid. Pestilence. So, where does that place ISOs? Have they also been twisted by propaganda into that imagery as well? Are there other 'spontaneous entities' on the Grid?

- Tron was revealed to have two streams of data in his conversion, followed by Repurposing code. Other Programs had only one, with a simultaneous stream of Repurposing code at the same time. Is this an artifact of the Repurposing devices in question - or is there something fundamentally different about Tron?

- Why sixteen points of code-extraction while Tron was afflicted by his rampant scars/corruption effects? Does this hint at some interesting underlying structures or principles of Program frames/bodies?

- Cyrus, and his strange, otherworldly abilities. How do these tie in to Compressed Space?

- Able and his working of constructs into Compressed Space, or his creation of Compressed Space in the first place

- Tron's knowledge of Compressed Space. Was it imparted by Flynn? Did Tron know of it inherently, primary System Monitor that he is? Are there other greater mysteries or enigmas of the Grid that he knows of, but will not mention due to having to protect the (malicious) Programs of the Grid from themselves?

- Identity Discs and Strays, and how those both tie into the underground crime of Disc stealing, and also exactly what effects cause Strays to take on a certain reaction/mindset while 'decaying' from a loss of disc.

- Identity Discs and DataWorms. What is the nature of the Program-Disc relationship?

- Tron's upside down treadmill run. Silly? .... Think of Cyrus and his Compressed Space prison. Tron had knowledge of that prison, and it's principles. Tron knew he was going to succumb to his injuries and die eventually. Tron had one last act in mind...

- Tron's half-Disc. So, the outer half is only external appearance? Tron exhibits a strange glow in his eyes in one scene when he takes his Disc back. What is the nature of this subtlety on himself as a complete entity? And does it impart any other effects, either in his completion, or any interference or effects on Programs who wear his Disc?

- What is the story behind Lux, either as a Siren or as another System Monitor (or otherwise, solely taking her white-suit appearance in mind)? Why did she become corrupt? Was it the only way to survive Clu's military scouring? Was her obtaining of Discs - even at the terrible cost of causing other Programs to become Strays - somehow a permissible means to an end? What end?

- Repurposing appears to cause a range of either subtle or overt psychological effects on Programs it affects; these can also take the form of doubt and self-undermining. Mild and nuanced, such as in Paige's case, or a striking, overt, deadly near-psychosis and pain in others of strong conviction, such as Cutler. Why is this, and what is the further nature behind Repurposing?

- A whole Repurposing platform was built essentially just for Tron. Is there a further reason for this? Is there something essentially different about Tron's code? Tron is the only known Program to be carried over from the original Grid. Does this have significance?

- Boats and sea-craft. What is the further nature of the Sea of Simulation? Do Programs suffer any effects from being in certain areas of the Sea (does it have 'weather' and illusions>), or do they suffer from extended periods of contact or swimming in the Sea for a long time?

- What exactly is Plasma, such as mentioned in conjunction with Tron's healing chamber? Why was the Healing Chamber a difficult technology to service? Recall, Able was the only one capable of getting spare parts to Tron.

- Tron and Able's past.

- The durability and capability of Programs. Most Programs appear quite slender and small, but speed and strength, as well as endurance and hidden capabilities (such as manifesting armor on Security Programs), seem to be present on some hidden level of Programs. It is not visible on a given Program.

- Does Tron have any other hidden variables or capabilities he can utilize? What is the legality or capacity for altering other Programs to have these, and how does that fall into Grid scientists'/medics' roles? Are certain limits of strength and speed written into the Grid itself, and only certain Programs can access heightened levels of abilities via a certain clearance inherent capability - or is it Program-dependent only?

- Zed and Mara and their role in Able's Garage. Do the curiosities in Able's office have any hidden messages or basis? How far do they reach?

- Grid weather and it's effects.

- Outland 'blue light pools' and their nature and effect. One was shown to derezz anything placed into it. Another was flowing/active, and was more of a passageway. What is the nature behind these, and, say, springs of natural energy (such as what Programs are shown to consume)?

- Energy on the Grid. Everything seems based on that same blue fluid. What is it's nature? What are it's grades and purity? Why or how is some of it rendered into fuel for Tesler's Command Ship? What are the limits of a ship and it's capabilities and propulsion or material/internal support (such as housing and providing maintenance for jets and vehicles) which demand fuel?

- Vehicles and their specific material. Visually, tanks are made of the same synthetic black material as Light Cycles, roads, buildings, and all manner of other objects. What causes the variability? Is that variability naturally clear to Programs?

- Entropy. Dust, debris, sand, and erosion do not seem to occur on the Grid. If they do, what are their variables for occurring? Dust only occurs X meters from entrance Y, in Z areas of cities close to the Outlands - and W condensation appears on buildings close to the Sea of Simulation? 'Condensation' has only been seen on the inside of Repurposing tubes. Is it signs of some other effects? Also, the cold in Gorn's workshop.

- Entropy 2: the need for agriculture, overt extraction of fuels, constant building of residences and upkeep of spaces, and replacement of such basic items as clothing and foodstuffs, and basic logistics of running civilization does not appear to be a stress on the Programs of the Grid. They are essentially free from the factors that weigh most upon our own lives. How does this affect their society?

- Users. Just what are Users, to Programs? How do Programs' core beliefs play into their lives? Do they at all, or in the same way?

- That 'raising one's own disc above their head' gesture. Does it have 'religious' significance? Is the gesture (as a conscious choice) a built-in effect, or does it require certain surrounding circumstance?

- What are the overall roles of the Medical and Scientific branches of the Programs of the Grid? How have those been affected by Clu's sudden reign? Are there resistance groups, or just independent groups, attempting to secret away information, or carry out studies without being found?

... That's all I can recall for now. Of course, like anyone, I'd love to see more growth and interplay between all of the characters.

Wowsers, more like writing a book on feedback to Jay to propose to Disney rather then a KISS profile.
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LucrataNexarii
User

on Tuesday, March, 05, 2013 6:08 AM
Well, I hope Jay and Disney are listening!

... I like things which are fascinating, rich, and compelling to think over. That's half the reason why I feel so strongly over Tron: Uprising! ... And half the reason why I like their version of Tron. I believe he is deep, and harbors great potential.

Hell, I'd write it all out again, painstakingly in calligraphy, and send it to the writers themselves (all of them!) if it meant they'd know the enthusiasm of just one fan! After all, I haven't proposed anything which no other like-minded person would think to question. Such suggestions would be all theirs to work with.

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Tuesday, March, 05, 2013 7:49 AM
Well, in season2 , if it ever happends, I would like to see:

- Tessler's origins, what was his original function before Clu's coup?How did he become that "Digital Cyborg" that he is now?.

-New villians, Dyson was already defeated by a weakened Tron and the fights against Paige became boring after the 12034893489347898745 time, Surely Tessler will come back with the Upgrade disc,but I wanna see other generals In CLU'S army

-Give CLU his proper characterization, Legacy and betrayal made pretty clear that he was just following his original programing, while in Uprising his whole characterization seems to be that he is EVULZ

-Whatever hapenned to Quorra's friend? was she derezzed by Tessler's forces while escaping the hospital? she clearly never made it to Flynn's safehouse

-They should make CLU's soldiers more competent than the ones under Tessler command, they should be able to put up a fight.

- Explain what hapenned to Cyrus, what happened to him that gave him his current appearance?

-Explain what happened to the modified tank the workers in able's garage gave to the occupation in "price of power"

-Use tessler's ship, the guy has this enormous weapon and it's always just kind of..sitting there.

-Explain what happened to Tron's team, Is CLU gonna use them to hunt him down

Daft Tron
User

on Wednesday, March, 06, 2013 8:10 AM
LucrataNexarii Wrote:Well, I hope Jay and Disney are listening!

... I like things which are fascinating, rich, and compelling to think over. That's half the reason why I feel so strongly over Tron: Uprising! ... And half the reason why I like their version of Tron. I believe he is deep, and harbors great potential.

Hell, I'd write it all out again, painstakingly in calligraphy, and send it to the writers themselves (all of them!) if it meant they'd know the enthusiasm of just one fan! After all, I haven't proposed anything which no other like-minded person would think to question. Such suggestions would be all theirs to work with.

By all means there's nothing wrong with it however I would suggest you consolidate/condense the majority of stuff into fewer paragraphs as to not inundate your overview.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

LucrataNexarii
User

on Wednesday, March, 06, 2013 3:56 PM
Yes, I'd easily take to the idea... That is, if I could first overcome the obstacle of how to contact Steve Lisberger, Joe Kosinski and Charlie Bean by physical mail.

Anything in their hands - be it a hand-written calligraphy letter or anything else - to indicate the fans' love of their work and wish for more, is a welcome thought.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING