TRON: UPRISING 
 Beck's Book of the uprising

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
ShadowSpark
User

RE: Beck's Book of the uprising

on Monday, May, 20, 2013 6:46 PM
Having made it safely to Sedona, AZ, all the way from Finland, Beck says "Hello!"

And that means we are ready to go!!

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

LucrataNexarii
User

on Monday, May, 20, 2013 10:37 PM
Excellent! It's great to see that everything made it intact (barring Customs' treatment of the book; again, amusing in retrospect).

I'm very glad that it's begun to make it's way to the fans. These books are for all fans, to whomever wishes to stand up and join in the book's collective creation and fulfillment.

For all those of Tron Sector, you are welcome in their creation, one and all. It'd be an honor to have this project contain your goodwill and love of all things Tron.

So far as it's been decided, once these books are filled and complete (the second book has yet to come), they will be a gift to Bruce Boxleitner himself.

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, May, 20, 2013 11:59 PM
LucrataNexarii Wrote:Excellent! It's great to see that everything made it intact (barring Customs' treatment of the book; again, amusing in retrospect).

I'm very glad that it's begun to make it's way to the fans. These books are for all fans, to whomever wishes to stand up and join in the book's collective creation and fulfillment.

For all those of Tron Sector, you are welcome in their creation, one and all. It'd be an honor to have this project contain your goodwill and love of all things Tron.

So far as it's been decided, once these books are filled and complete (the second book has yet to come), they will be a gift to Bruce Boxleitner himself.

You should send the Beck book to Elijah Wood and the Tron book to Bruce Boxleitner.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

LucrataNexarii
User

on Tuesday, May, 21, 2013 1:05 AM
I've been inclined toward the same thoughts, myself.

The books are not meant to be specifically geared toward either individual no either character, but toward TRON as a whole, or in support of Uprising.

But again, given the design of the books and people's associations, that would do just as well.

Once the books are complete, Boxleitner and Elijah would make excellent recipients for them. The only question then becomes how to deliver it to them safely or conveniently (for them). I am assuming they would have some form of notification beforehand, and that hand-delivery via a willing fan at a Con would be the most likely option. Properly preserving their contact information and privacy would be a strong priority for them, and for myself.

IZI
User

on Tuesday, May, 21, 2013 3:09 AM
LucrataNexarii Wrote:I've been inclined toward the same thoughts, myself.

The books are not meant to be specifically geared toward either individual no either character, but toward TRON as a whole, or in support of Uprising.

But again, given the design of the books and people's associations, that would do just as well.

Once the books are complete, Boxleitner and Elijah would make excellent recipients for them. The only question then becomes how to deliver it to them safely or conveniently (for them). I am assuming they would have some form of notification beforehand, and that hand-delivery via a willing fan at a Con would be the most likely option. Properly preserving their contact information and privacy would be a strong priority for them, and for myself.

were the original plans not to send them to disney ? =0 i think at least something should be sent there.

best scene in Legacy is the part where Jeff Bridges is fighting Jeff Bridges on a bridge that bridges worlds Jeff Bridges lived on.

number of letters sent to disney for the uprising: 4

LucrataNexarii
User

on Tuesday, May, 21, 2013 7:23 AM
Yes, I agree. There is that disparity.

However, we do not know whether we can find an actual contact within their organization. While they do have a receiving Fan Mail place of operations, their protocol and our ability to reach an agent is dubious, at this time. We also do not know of their treatment of fan materials, even objects of interest which have been made by multiple persons.

Of course, there is ample time to seek out information. I've hoped to at least try seeking out a contact somewhere within Disney's ranks. Unfortunately, I doubt success, but time will tell.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

IZI
User

on Tuesday, May, 21, 2013 8:28 AM
roger that! well see what comes along.

best scene in Legacy is the part where Jeff Bridges is fighting Jeff Bridges on a bridge that bridges worlds Jeff Bridges lived on.

LucrataNexarii
User

on Tuesday, July, 09, 2013 4:34 AM
Here we are! Some contributions from ShadowSpark! And some very good ones, indeed!

The first page!

And the following pages!

IZI
User

on Saturday, August, 17, 2013 6:46 PM
hi all!
First off, sorry for being late with replying. Its been a bumpy vacation for me, always too much to do. Alas, the project is starting to kick back in track again, with lucratas work on our tumblr, well have things moving sooner or later

Here´s some pictures i took in paris/some new dolls along the way!! (Beck is travelling, so i thought i´d have some programs follow him)

Clu decided to come to Paris. is not that a perfect place for him?

he found his new favorite book too!

(i think he likes being a tourist!)

here´s a few of the good old trio enjoying a waterfall in Paris at night.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

IZI
User

on Saturday, August, 17, 2013 6:53 PM
and louvre/lights at night

you can see my finger in some pictures, but ill just cut that out once i put them in the photo-book! Also,im sorry for either the doll or thebackground being blurry.By that time, i had just got to borrow a new camera and was not sure of how to use it :P
well,thats it for now!! ill put them on our tumblr as well, lets hope we will get things going soon!

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, August, 19, 2013 12:28 PM
Are you going to send those dolls around to the rest of us? I'd like to see the finished Tron doll, at least.

Tron Lives!

IZI
User

on Monday, August, 26, 2013 3:56 PM
of course! i have to finish the whole second set first though.
The tron doll on those pictures, in fact the trio in the pictures are all cut off from their hips. I only made the upper part of their body for picture taking. Im gonna make a whole tron doll when i have time! where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

IZI
User

on Saturday, September, 28, 2013 8:11 AM
oh, the tiring amount of schoolwork and long autumn days. This might take longer than expected. Ill put notice as soon as a new doll comes along.

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Beck's Book of the uprising