Collector 
 A Tour of My Collections

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
clu.exe
User

A Tour of My Collections

on Wednesday, March, 27, 2013 1:12 AM
Hey programs! Just wanted to post this for the possibility of anyone interested in seeing my collection at home. A good one-third of the 30plus minutes is about my TRON collection. It's my collection above all else i have. The vid is actually about more then just tron, I collect marvel and transformers too. My tron collection probably isn't much compared to the other programs here, but I'm happy with it nonetheless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4L34snQK6Y

Feel free to comment on it!

Let's keep TRON alive! where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online abortion pill pill for abortion online

Singing: All I want for christmas is a Tron Legacy Identity Disc Replica...

TRN_au
User

RE: A Tour of My Collections

on Saturday, March, 30, 2013 12:51 AM
Cool video, that Tron collection is really great! Thanks for sharing where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlineabortion pills i need to buy the abortion pill abortion pills onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online abortion pill pill for abortion online

REDEYE
User

on Saturday, March, 30, 2013 4:54 PM
Love the video, nice collection!where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

clu.exe
User

on Tuesday, April, 02, 2013 12:41 PM
thanks for watching and liking it guys. Here's a link to something i just posted, an unboxing of Hot Toys Kevin Flynn,for those who haven't seen an unboxing of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmHJSLmA-U4where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pillpill for abortion online abortion pill order abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online buy abortion pills online pill for abortion online

magnum
User

on Sunday, April, 07, 2013 10:49 PM
Cool video and a very impressive collection. Outstanding job on that Daft Punk helmet.
Really cool !!!!where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

clu.exe
User

on Monday, April, 08, 2013 9:40 AM
magnum Wrote:Cool video and a very impressive collection. Outstanding job on that Daft Punk helmet.
Really cool !!!!

wow thanks magnum! haha no your collections here at tsector are amazing, mine is merely a humble gathering hehe actually that helmet looks better in the video, im not that much of a handyman, but i was really inspired by the others who made that. Sorry again for the quality hehewhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlineonline purchase abortion pill abortion pill abortion pill online purchase

magnum
User

on Monday, April, 08, 2013 11:09 PM
clu.exe Wrote:
magnum Wrote:Cool video and a very impressive collection. Outstanding job on that Daft Punk helmet.
Really cool !!!!

wow thanks magnum! haha no your collections here at tsector are amazing, mine is merely a humble gathering hehe actually that helmet looks better in the video, im not that much of a handyman, but i was really inspired by the others who made that. Sorry again for the quality hehe

Your welcome and thank you for the compliment. where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinemedical abortion pill online online purchase abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 A Tour of My Collections