General Discussion 
 whats the best way to start a convo...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Zen Thing
User

on Wednesday, April, 03, 2013 9:04 PM
w/ the admins here? ive tried to reach thru the FB and on yahoo IM- are you there and dont care or is there a genuine disconnect? thank you. id really like to create a dialog.

and i dont mean to sound tetchy- honest question.

ShadowSpark
User

RE: whats the best way to start a convo...

on Wednesday, April, 03, 2013 11:38 PM
You can email them directly. That's what I've done. Go here for the staff list and their email addresses.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Letters sent to Disney regarding Tron Uprising: 4

Tron Lives!

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

Zen Thing
User

on Wednesday, April, 03, 2013 11:46 PM
that was actually helpful- i had seen that page but was unable to open any of those links to email until now *finger gun to temple* :P
thank you. lets see if the wizard appears.

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, April, 03, 2013 11:59 PM
It might take Auric a while to reply. It took a week for him to respond when I emailed him. But he did respond.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

MCPcomputer
User

on Thursday, April, 04, 2013 4:04 PM

Sam you're really messing with my Zen thing man!

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
Great Tron 3 blog, with news links and artwork
http://tron3movie.blogspot.com/

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, April, 05, 2013 10:24 AM
MCPcomputer Wrote:
Sam you're really messing with my Zen thing man!

You know, posting like this - a random quote having nothing to do with the topic - could be considered trolling. I don't really mind it, but others might, so you might want to stop.

Tron Lives!

Zen Thing
User

on Friday, April, 05, 2013 2:46 PM
i didnt mind it- made me smile. i can always appreciate a good reference- hey shadow spark do you have another picture of your program?

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, April, 05, 2013 3:40 PM
Zen Thing Wrote:i didnt mind it- made me smile. i can always appreciate a good reference- hey shadow spark do you have another picture of your program?

I don't mind it either, but others might.

You mean the program in my signature? The one I usually RP as?

Tron Lives!

Zen Thing
User

on Friday, April, 05, 2013 3:48 PM
the character- in your signature below. is an original character, yeah.

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, April, 06, 2013 12:35 AM
Zen Thing Wrote:the character- in your signature below. is an original character, yeah.

No, I don't have any more pics of her. I'm working on a few, but since I'm horrible at drawing people, it's taking a while. Flynn1 created that sig for me.

Tron Lives!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion