Collector 
 Arcade Aid

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Rinzler2010
User

Arcade Aid

on Monday, April, 15, 2013 5:03 PM
Hey i finished the Chellenge Stage V.2 weeks ago but have not recieved my reward in the mail does anyone know an email address that i could use to contact them about this

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

RE: Arcade Aid

on Monday, April, 15, 2013 8:15 PM
Rinzler2010 Wrote:Hey i finished the Chellenge Stage V.2 weeks ago but have not recieved my reward in the mail does anyone know an email address that i could use to contact them about this

That ended a few years ago -- it was tied into the promotion for TRON: LEGACY which was released December 17, 2010.

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

Traahn
User

on Saturday, April, 20, 2013 3:21 AM
Yeah, those ARG things were completed a long time ago. I don't think they've given prizes out for a couple years. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Rinzler2010
User

on Monday, April, 22, 2013 11:38 AM
well dang it i was hoping to get my stuff after having to do so much research on tron wikibruce and having to spend so many hours on that and does anybody know where i can find a Space Paranoids Arcade machine

renderinfo2
User

on Monday, April, 22, 2013 1:59 PM
Rinzler2010 Wrote:does anybody know where i can find a Space Paranoids Arcade machine
Are you serious?

Unless you have someone custom make one for you, they never "really existed" except for one-off props and demos. I suppose you could be looking to buy somebody's "old" one-off, but I would recommend you look into building one yourself, or paying someone to build one for you.

PS: Here's mine, fully operational with a "custom display".

Problem is, the cabinet is only 5" tall, and the display is only a 1.5" diagonal media player. Makes playing it a little difficult, that's for sure... LOL

Rinzler2010
User

on Monday, April, 22, 2013 3:17 PM
could arcadee aid do it and how much do you think it would costorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

renderinfo2
User

on Monday, April, 22, 2013 3:31 PM
Rinzler2010 Wrote:could arcadee aid do it and how much do you think it would cost
Ugh.

Arcade Aid is a "fake site" designed by 42 Entertainment as part of the Flynn Lives ARG (Alternate Reality Game) campaign, which itself was a mechanism primarily to advertise and create awareness for the 2010 Tron Legacy film. The site hasn't been touched for over two years.

Nevermind...

"coud arcadee aid do it" No.
"how much do you think it would cost" No idea. I suggest you do research that doesn't involve Tron-Sector.com on getting someone to build a cabinet for you.

For comparison, on eBay, the average "old" Tron Arcade cabinet goes for $1200 to $1800 depending on condition, and the Tron Legacy Pinball Game from Stern goes for about $4500+.

Not to be mean, but unless you have more than $1000 to spend, or you know how to build one yourself, I don't think this site or any other site will be able to help you.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Rinzler2010
User

on Monday, April, 22, 2013 4:52 PM
ok well that really kinda sucks but i shall look up more research on who can make one and i have also seen images on yahoo about a 4 player cabinet control and have you figured out the flynn lives items yet renderinfo2order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Rinzler2010
User

on Monday, April, 22, 2013 4:53 PM
and can you make that mini cabinet of your bigger and if you would how much would you sell the mini one fororder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Daft Tron
User

on Tuesday, April, 23, 2013 1:58 AM
Rinzler2010 Wrote:and can you make that mini cabinet of your bigger and if you would how much would you sell the mini one for

You really need to look into creating a mame cabinet yourself but with space paranoids schematics. Sure I'm certain someone would be willing to make you one but don't expect it to be cheap, that's for sure. As for the arcade aid, yest, this has been Game over for quite some time know. You need not expect anything from then whatsoever unless you decide to do some ebay digging instead. that will be your source of arg memorabilia.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Arcade Aid