General Discussion 
 custom TRON:Legacy jewelry

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
jediknight0
User

on Wednesday, July, 17, 2013 3:22 AM
It's been a bit (no pun intended) slow around here, so I thought I'd show off a project I completed almost a year ago but never took photos of till just recently - custom TRON:Legacy jewelry.

Being a normal (well, somewhat) guy I don't have much need for necklaces but I tend to be a bit of a DIY person and saw someone online complaining about the lack of TRON jewelry a year or so ago. I saw some fairly poor attempts on Etsy and knew I could do better. Here's what I came up with:

All the pendants are laser-etched acrylic. The strings are glow-in-the-dark plastic and the clasps are high-quality metal clasps.

You can see more pics on my site here

Unfortunately I don't have access to the laser anymore so I only have what I created back then. Hopefully there is a TRON 3 and my wife can wear one of these when we go out to the movies...

Comments?

MCPcomputer
User

RE: custom TRON:Legacy jewelry

on Wednesday, July, 17, 2013 10:10 AM

Those are pretty cool man ! I want one!

Do you still make the modded Tron Discs...?
Got any more Kevin Flynn ones left over ?

Great job on these by the way!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

jediknight0
User

on Wednesday, July, 17, 2013 9:57 PM
MCPcomputer Wrote:
Those are pretty cool man ! I want one!

Do you still make the modded Tron Discs...?
Got any more Kevin Flynn ones left over ?

Great job on these by the way!

Thanks.

I'm not really doing any projects for other people due to lack of time these days. Those 60+ hour weeks at work really drain you...

I'm getting a 3D printer in a few months (http://www.makibox.com) so if I come up with anything cool after I teach myself 3D modeling & 3D printer tweaking maybe I'll be able to start offering up some cool trinkets.
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Kat
User

on Wednesday, July, 17, 2013 11:09 PM
Pretty cool!

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

n1c2k
User

on Friday, July, 19, 2013 5:47 PM
that really cool as soon as you have some cool stuff please contact me....
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion