General Discussion 
 custom TRON:Legacy candy jar

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
jediknight0
User

on Friday, July, 19, 2013 3:38 AM
OK, I finally finished up another long neglected project - a TRON themed candy jar.

I have a pretty decent TRON collection at work, but all those lollipops on the desk are an unsightly mess. The obvious answer is a TRON candy jar, right?

I'm having problems taking pictures that really show off the quality of the build since it's hard to take pictures of a clear jar with bright blue lights, but the basic idea is a candy jar with TRON etchings on the side and a TRON:Legacy disc at the front. It's actually only the front half of the disc and an acrylic adapter plate but I was able to get C-ring lights, lights for the side candy jar etchings, and a variable speed light on the outer disc.

Here's a small video of the outer right lights.

More pictures here. If you want to know what it took to build it, go here.

Comments?

HooDooMan
User

RE: custom TRON:Legacy candy jar

on Saturday, July, 20, 2013 1:36 AM
Very nice job, jediknight0! Is the container plastic or glass? And how did you do the etchings?

Nice office, also! Great collection!

BanditTron
User

on Sunday, July, 21, 2013 1:30 AM
You come up with the greatest stuff!

MCPcomputer
User

on Monday, July, 22, 2013 3:44 PM

Wow very cool and great job program!!
I really like this!!!

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

jediknight0
User

on Tuesday, September, 03, 2013 10:04 PM
Thanks for the kind words everyone.

I'm working on a few other TRON-ish projects I'll share once they are ready. I have one small project which is almost done, one medium sized project still a month or more away, and one large project a couple of weeks out.

I'll re-enter the grid soon...
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

The_Grid
User

on Wednesday, October, 09, 2013 3:15 PM
Love it!!! where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, October, 09, 2013 5:47 PM
Nice job!

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion