TRON: Evolution 
 Least favorite game mode?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
emdeesee
User

on Friday, August, 23, 2013 2:49 PM
I like the idea of Bit Runner, but especially in light cycle arenas (I'm looking at you Defrag) with veteran combatants, it turns into a simple, short race to get the bit first. Once you have the bit on Defrag, it's pretty easy to avoid getting derezzed by keeping to the upper level and using your lightwall to keep the opposing team at bay (and stasis shields to protect your escape if they get too close).

Hmm, I just realized I haven't tried countering this with a tank and long range bombardment. I'll have to try that!

So for me it's Bit Runner with light cycles; it's either extremely frustrating or not particularly challenging, depending on who gets the bit first.

What's the game mode that gives you the most grief?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Discs-Of-Tron_
User

RE: Least favorite game mode?

on Friday, August, 30, 2013 2:46 PM
Hmmm. I guess power monger is what I usually skip over, but if a lobby switches, i'll stick with it. Any team oriented mode can bug me too, coming in to a team that's incompetent. Like coming in when its a kill or 2 to win and the goofs run into a light trail that blind folded monkey could avoid.

emdeesee
User

on Thursday, September, 05, 2013 10:23 AM
I like both Power Monger and Bit Runner; they're nice changes from Disintegration all the time.

I haven't had a chance to try the tank against the strategy of holding the bit on the upper level of Defrag, yet.

I guess I don't mind when combatants of less skill or experience on my team struggle a bit and make mistakes. We were all n00bs once. On the other hand, I think I was only derezzed by an opposing tank two or three times before I realized that charging directly at it and crashing into the side (if I weren't derezzed by cannon-fire first) was not an effective strategy.

I wish I understood why people crash into enemy tanks over and over again.

I actually enjoy taking the role of defender for teammates with lower versions and trying to keep them alive, while still trying to score some too. It makes the game interesting.

The thing I hate most in the team matches is the switching. Ugh, the switching. I've occasionally sent messages to other players saying, "We can't all be on the same team." It has never made any difference though.

I really love switching to join the team that consists of one version seven. Then it's me and the version seven against eight 20s, 30s, 40s, and maybe a 50. That's my favorite game mode.

Discs-Of-Tron_
User

on Saturday, September, 07, 2013 12:17 AM
agreed i really love when its either a low version or just me vs a team! the team switching is annoying! when i see it happening, i'll switch and either win it or get really close to winning.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Cyberwolven
User

on Sunday, September, 08, 2013 2:18 PM
Definitely disintegration mode for me. I was a low level player, so it was hard to play when you're out matched by everyone.

I want to reinstall the game and replay the story mode, but my CD player is broken. Oh well.

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

Discs-Of-Tron_
User

on Tuesday, September, 17, 2013 5:29 PM
every now and then i'll delete the game save and start from 1 again. then get kicked or banned for giving the higher versions a run for their money. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Cyberwolven
User

on Saturday, November, 10, 2018 12:12 AM
Shoo! Shoo! Go away spam bot. No one likes you! This is a Tron website!

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution