Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 At this point I believe we can safely say that Uprising is dead and isn't coming back...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
LORD_Z3DD
User

At this point I believe we can safely say that Uprising is dead and isn't coming back...

on Friday, September, 27, 2013 12:09 AM
Guys, I really , REALLY want to be proved wrong , but there hasn't been an official confirmation of anything, it's like disney buried the series on their backyard.

And that's really messing with my zen thing man...

IZI
User

RE: At this point I believe we can safely say that Uprising is dead and isn't coming back...

on Saturday, September, 28, 2013 8:07 AM
personally, i think disney is aware of the great reviews and quality this show possesses, and that uprising is in a limbo state right now. If TR3N does well when it comes out, or if possible DVD sales prove successful, it can have a positive impact on the possible continuation of the show. If they mean to cancel it, they could just announce it openly.
I have some hope left we´ll wait and see.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

best scene in Legacy is the part where Jeff Bridges is fighting Jeff Bridges on a bridge that bridges worlds Jeff Bridges lived on.

number of letters sent to disney for the uprising: 4

Cyberwolven
User

RE: At this point I believe we can safely say that Uprising is dead and isn't coming back...

on Saturday, September, 28, 2013 1:30 PM
It's hard to say really. Uprising was a good series and it's possible to continue the story. Disney is known to ignore some of their better animated series and video games (cartoon network/WB is also known for that), but they might surprise fans when they least expect it.

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, September, 28, 2013 1:41 PM
I won't stop fighting for it. Lost cause or not.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Cyberwolven
User

on Saturday, September, 28, 2013 1:52 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:I won't stop fighting for it. Lost cause or not.

Quite heartfelt.

I want to see more of Uprising in the future. You don't see much quality animation like that anymore.

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

LucrataNexarii
User

on Monday, September, 30, 2013 8:35 PM
My thinking largely reflects this too, IZI.

To myself, patience is foremost. Developments can easily take a very long time - and when I learned of Tron: Uprising's fate, I knew that at the very least, myself and others would have to be willing to stand up for it for at least two years - if not longer.

It would take at least that long either for developments to arise, or new announcements to come about as Disney (or other forces at work) gauge and plan their course of actions.

I don't meet any silence with despair; I also share the same frustration that many a fan possesses. Though we're essentially stuck with a silence of any official word, this period is critical. They may be silent, but we must not be - any and all support from fans may have a cumulative effect, no matter it's type.

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING