Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Olivia Wilde is pregnant! Will this effect the sequel?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Gridlord
User

on Tuesday, October, 29, 2013 4:28 PM
This month Olivia Wilde announced she's pregnant with her first child. It just had me wondering, would they postpone filming after she has her child? Will they digitally erase her belly while filming? Or will they make Sam a daddy? I'm pretty sure it would be the first option, but I thought it would be fun to discuss. Anybody have ideas? Silly ideas are welcome as well!

KingJ.exe
User

RE: Olivia Wilde is pregnant! Will this effect the sequel?

on Tuesday, October, 29, 2013 6:07 PM
I don't think this is going to affect anything. They haven't announced any filming time, and even if they were to set a filming date, they would still only have a limitation of less than nine months. So I think it's not going to bother anything.

A story with Sam as a dad though would be fun though. He'd have some moments where he felt like his dad, a caretaker of this digital world he had been thrust into, but not wanting to repeat Flynn's mistakes, and trying to balance his time between the two.

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

KingJ.exe
User

on Tuesday, October, 29, 2013 6:07 PM
I don't think this is going to affect anything. They haven't announced any filming time, and even if they were to set a filming date, they would still only have a limitation of less than nine months. So I think it's not going to bother anything.

A story with Sam as a dad though would be fun though. He'd have some moments where he felt like his dad, a caretaker of this digital world he had been thrust into, but not wanting to repeat Flynn's mistakes, and trying to balance his time between the two.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Find the archive here:

Gridlord
User

on Tuesday, October, 29, 2013 6:40 PM
Yes, they're still writing the script. So, assuming she is probably 2-3 months along already, she's probably due April or May. I don't see them filming before then anyway, but I though it could be a fun topic to throw around.

Hey! But consider this! Maybe the baby is really Kevin's and not Sam's! (J/K) Also, what would a hybrid ISO/User end up like? Would he/she have other worldly powers? Could you cut their arm off and program it back on? Would they be born with lights on their heads? Would they have special craving, like, I don't know, radioactive material?

Kat
User

on Tuesday, October, 29, 2013 8:46 PM
Interesting. Last I heard of her private life she was getting a divorce; didn't know she was even involved with anyone... but that's probably because I don't follow such things. Still, surprised it wasn't flashed all over the tabloids.

But please, no. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO. No baby stories. That is just about the tiredest old trope there is, and often kills a franchise. Not to mention, entirely un-conducive to the action story we all want, AND it would be moving the storyline along way too quickly. T:L got away with glossing over a lot of time because, well, there's BEEN a lot of time since T82. Not so here; isn't going to fly in a plausible manner.

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

clu.exe
User

on Tuesday, October, 29, 2013 8:55 PM
Sadly i dont think this is gonna affect anything tron, as i dont see them shooting in the next 365 days. Wed be lucky if they even THiNK of going into pre production. Dont see this as pessimistic, i made a facebook group in the hopes of keeping tron alive, you actually see a lot of pre production waay before the upcoming movies we know were shot. And wer tron fans, WED HEAR hahaha. I so hate that this is true. I just really pray star wars doesnt kill our franchise. I love star wars, but tron is just the best thing thats ever happened to me in film.

On a another note i think olivia would look like a great mom. She seems nice. And when she gains some weight from the pregnancy i think itd be nice if it stayed. I always thought shed look better with some more meat in her hehe. Then shed look even better for tron 3!

Oh and for anyone here whod enjoy having tron conversations on facebook, please join the group TCAF! We're fast growing, i just ooened it and we're almost at 50. And i think thats big for a teon group already hehe. All of you are welcometo join, search Tron Collectors and Fans on facebook and hit join, ill add all of you. Feel free to share any info and collection photos

Singing: All I want for christmas is a Tron Legacy Identity Disc Replica...

Gridlord
User

on Tuesday, October, 29, 2013 9:26 PM
Kat Wrote:Interesting. Last I heard of her private life she was getting a divorce; didn't know she was even involved with anyone... but that's probably because I don't follow such things. Still, surprised it wasn't flashed all over the tabloids.

Its funny because I said the exact same thing to myself when my brother told me about it. I actually doubted it at first, so I looked it up on Wikipedia and confirmed its true.

I also agree their should be no babies in Tron. It just wouldn't flow too well into the story. Some of the things I mentioned were simply to encourage some offf-the-wall comments that would make me laugh, but I really don't think they're taking a Tron sequel too seriously at the moment. They've been "writing the script" for about 6 months now. I think each of us Tron enthusiasts would have written 200 different scripts each by now.

Sadly we're not professionals...

I'm sure Olivia will have plenty of time to come to full term, give birth, and bond with her baby before they start shooting.

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

KingJ.exe
User

on Wednesday, October, 30, 2013 5:46 PM
Well, I would expect a script would have to go through several revisions, in order to make sure that as many errors as possible were purged, and the story was interesting, exciting, and made sense.

What I see as positive is that every time that it gets mentioned at all, there's a buzz about it for several months after the fact. One of the Lost boys who wrote Legacy talked a bit about it to Forbes in June or July, and news sources around are still posting about it.

I agree, however, that it's not the kinda news we wanna hear. Rather than "We're still chugging away at a script" I want to hear "we've been officially greenlit and we start principal photography October 2014."

Find the archive here:

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion