Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Anyone doing a game project and need a musician?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Qix77
User

on Monday, November, 04, 2013 5:14 AM
First off. It has been AGES since I've logged into here. I still lurk every once in a blue moon. So to my fellow TS alumni, hello old friends.

Now to the point of this post.

I'm in the process of making allot of music again. Allot of it were for video game projects and youtube videos that I was working on but then things changed. Still going to get back into making classic gaming videos on youtube. Anyways, I am looking for a side project.

Is there anyone currently working on a indy game that needs a musician? I mostly do atmospheric, some theatrical, lite rock, and a little bit of electronica. I can make some seriously good quality MP3s however I also work with trackers (for music modules like .it .mod etc.) for anyone that is needing a retro sound.

If anyone is interested, let me know. I need to build a little portfolio.

Here are the two videos I made in the past on youtube to get a little idea of what I can do.

http://youtu.be/b_7XPL0invw
http://youtu.be/jESKeRya1Ho
The only reason why I'm trying to pimp myself out here is to help anyone out that needs it, but also to gain a history for whatever projects I'd like to join in the future. I have a ton of tracks already, but needing experience to adapt music to certain scenes. Thanks for reading my ramblings.

Qix77
User

RE: Anyone doing a game project and need a musician?

on Tuesday, November, 05, 2013 7:17 AM
** UPDATE ***

I posted a similar post in another forum and was contacted last night by a PM. I then spoke with a small indie crew from Holland that had issues with their previous musician and wants me to make a demo track. Pretty cool. It's an untitled game but nothing really big. Just three guys working with Multimedia Fusion in their spare time. Either way it will be a fun project and they seem like cool folks.

Moral of the story here is that if you have something you think you can provide for a project, and something you are willing to work at, hit the internet forums.

BTW: I'm actually surprised that Tron-Sector hasn't had much activity. Back in the day (late 90's - early Millennium), it was impossible for a day to go by with less than 20 new threads being created.

Hey, Compucore. You still here old friend? Mutoidman, Kia, Sketch?

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, November, 05, 2013 8:15 PM

Hey Qix, long time no see.

Hmm, too bad, seems you've already gotten a request for help and might end up being too busy.

But in case you decide you'd like to do more, or that collaboration falls through . . . an Indie game? Not exactly. How about music for a Single Player expansion to Tron 2.0.

Our team is currently working on one last expansion. There have already been two prior ones, as can be seen here:
http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?a=top&id=359811

One of the places where you can see our progress on the third (and final) one, is in this video:

We already have a fair amount of music for the various levels, but could still use more. We'd like to use as little of the game's own music as possible, and rather include mostly new, fresh themes.

As you can imagine, it hasn't always been easy finding "Tron-like" music that fits for the expansion. As someone who's a fan of Tron, I'm sure you could come up with some tracks that would fit very nicely.

If you should decide you'd be interested in working with us on User Error 3, then we can probably continue discussing it through PMs or via e-mail.

Thanks, regardless of what you decide, and wishing you success and good luck.

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Cyberwolven
User

on Tuesday, November, 05, 2013 9:57 PM
It's great to hear from some of the TS veterans. I haven't seen any posts from the others unfortunately.

I'm glad you're putting you're best foot forward for music production. I love what I've heard so far and can't wait to see/hear more. Live your dreams, man.

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

Qix77
User

on Wednesday, November, 06, 2013 4:43 AM
TronFAQ Wrote:

If you should decide you'd be interested in working with us on User Error 3, then we can probably continue discussing it through PMs or via e-mail.

Thanks, regardless of what you decide, and wishing you success and good luck.

Hey man. It's good to hear from you. Been a long time. Actually I would be interested sometime if I get the chance.I'll have to check out what instruments I have that would fit the Tron universe but that shouldn't be a problem. I'm working mostly with Ableton Live 9 and a few other music programs. I'll have to install Tron 2.0 and check out some of your expansion packs (it's been a long time) and try to get a feel of what you are looking for. Plus it may be a while before I hear from the guys in Holland since they are bush with real world stuff.

I'll keep ya updated.

Cyberwolven Wrote:It's great to hear from some of the TS veterans. I haven't seen any posts from the others unfortunately.

I'm glad you're putting you're best foot forward for music production. I love what I've heard so far and can't wait to see/hear more. Live your dreams, man.

Hey man. Thanks. It has been a long time. I still pop in here every once in a blue moon just to keep updated. I do miss it here. We were all like family and it has always been the most friendliest forum on the net.

I remember how thrilled we were when the sector was mentioned in a magazine both for Tron 2.0 and Tron Legacy as the main focus of the Tron community. Cool stuff.

I should be popping in more often since I do allot of stuff online these days.
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, November, 06, 2013 4:38 PM
Some one say my name?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Qix77
User

on Wednesday, November, 06, 2013 7:02 PM
lol.. This is starting to feel like a reunion. Good to see you guys are still here. I've missed everyone.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, November, 06, 2013 7:23 PM
Haven't kept up with things here like I used to due to life in general. Really has been a while. Nice to see ya Qix77. abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Qix77
User

on Thursday, November, 07, 2013 4:09 AM
You too, Sketch... It's been a long time. I know how it is being busy with life. You still doing artwork these days? I always loved the stuff you produced. I miss how the site looked. I jumped on the 'way back machine' and took a look at it.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Thursday, November, 07, 2013 8:28 PM
Haven't been doing too much artwork recently due to my regular job as a graphic designer. Am working towards getting a better balance on things to get back in that groove.

Qix77
User

on Friday, November, 08, 2013 7:36 PM
You are a master of artwork. You don't know how bad I wished I owned a successful company and sent you a message asking you to to the web and magazine artwork ads.

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, November, 09, 2013 4:59 AM
Haha, it is nice to see some of the veteran members popping back in every once in a while. Haven't seen TheReelTodd around in forever, though. I remember he stepped away a while back because he was worried about Tron Legacy spoilers, but he never returned.. Hmm. I myself have mostly been lurking as of late, but I'll jump in to make a post every once in a while.

Also, TronFAQ, did you receive my PM reply regarding User Error 3? I ask since I'm not sure if the PM system here has a tendency to "lose" PMs, haha.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Qix77
User

on Saturday, November, 09, 2013 5:23 PM
I think something happened to TheReelTodd. I have him on facebook but his last post was over a year ago. I hope he's ok.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

flynn1978
User

on Sunday, November, 10, 2013 12:52 AM
Hello!! Speaking of musicians-I just sang two songs in a concert for a fundraiser!! Mind you this was a couple of hours ago, but hey! Thought I'd post a comment!! Nice to "see" you all posting!!

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Sunday, November, 10, 2013 12:29 PM
Qix77 Wrote:You are a master of artwork. You don't know how bad I wished I owned a successful company and sent you a message asking you to to the web and magazine artwork ads.

Thanks for the compliment.

Feel like I haven't been living up to the name Sketch lately.

Qix77 Wrote:I think something happened to TheReelTodd. I have him on facebook but his last post was over a year ago. I hope he's ok.

Todd's fine, he's just been busier than a bumble bee with life and all. I know that feeling.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Qix77
User

on Monday, November, 11, 2013 12:11 AM
I can understand. I've been really busy and had disappeared from my circles for long periods of time. Allot of my friends in the UK and Norway thought I fell off the face of the earth a earlier this year.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Sunday, November, 17, 2013 2:22 PM
Todd says hi Qix77. abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Qix77
User

on Sunday, December, 01, 2013 1:05 AM
Hey.. Tell him I said hi and I hope all is well. Thanks, Sketch.

allen 1
User

on Sunday, December, 01, 2013 2:29 PM
Qix77 Wrote:** UPDATE ***

I posted a similar post in another forum and was contacted last night by a PM. I then spoke with a small indie crew from Holland that had issues with their previous musician and wants me to make a demo track. Pretty cool. It's an untitled game but nothing really big. Just three guys working with Multimedia Fusion in their spare time. Either way it will be a fun project and they seem like cool folks.

Moral of the story here is that if you have something you think you can provide for a project, and something you are willing to work at, hit the internet forums.

BTW: I'm actually surprised that Tron-Sector hasn't had much activity. Back in the day (late 90's - early Millennium), it was impossible for a day to go by with less than 20 new threads being created.

Hey, Compucore. You still here old friend? Mutoidman, Kia, Sketch?

I remember in 2010 after legacy came out this site was booming with activity.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion