General Discussion 
 My two cents on where Tron 3 goes

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Justaj
User

on Wednesday, November, 13, 2013 1:05 PM
So at the end of Tron Legacy Rinzler becomes Tron again and Flynn may or may not have died. Sam moves the grid onto a drive in a suspended state (hence why the necklace was glowing, it was powered.) He takes it home or to Encom and tries to see what happened to Flynn. Maybe there isn't any sign of him and he decides to take a chance and he restores a previous backup. In all likelihood there were probably several backups but my guess is they would all be very old because after 20 years it probably ran out of disk space so there wouldn't be any recent ones.

At that point maybe we get to see the Grid at its peak with Flynn, Tron and the ISO's alive. (Maybe a Beck and/or Anon sighting?) Dillinger finds out about the Grid and enters it, possibly teaming up with Clu? Sam gives Flynn his old disk and is able to see everything that previously happened. At that point saving the ISOs becomes his #1 priority.

Thoughts?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Rinzler2010
User

RE: My two cents on where Tron 3 goes

on Thursday, November, 14, 2013 4:08 PM
Very impressive guess I would like that story a lot but I think that Dillinger would be a new version of the MCP because of the easter egg video on legacy

combatant_3
User

on Friday, November, 15, 2013 12:04 AM
Wow, that's pretty cool. I like it. I'm just wondering what happened to Quorra.

Rinzler2010
User

on Friday, November, 15, 2013 11:54 AM
as far as i know when they left the grid at the end of legacy they started dating and quorra donated her blood for analysis as it is what kevin flynn wanted or at least that is my guess on the matterabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Justaj
User

on Friday, November, 15, 2013 7:16 PM
Quorra would be interesting because she would exist in two places. The real world and the backup version of her. So if she went in with Sam then Modern day Quorra would overwrite the backup version of her. But considering how much Flynn risked to get her out I don't know that Sam would let her go back in. He would basically have her controlling things on the outside while working with the backup copy of her on the inside.

Human Quorra would be immune to all known diseases and illnesses. And maybe that's what Dillinger finds out. He goes into the grid to see if he could reprogram his own body to act in that way. He meets Clu and he promises to help him.
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Traahn
User

on Saturday, November, 16, 2013 1:50 AM
I like the thought of Sam accessing an old archived backup. As a fan of the original , and one who finds the Nike circuitry lines and bleak-, monotonous-colored world of Tron Legacy a bit visually inferior in comparison, this would help give Disney/Kosinski a valid excuse to bring back more of the old aesthetic from the original ENCOM 511 universe rather than simply re-use the Galapagos Island reimagined/"evolved"/Nike version. So, I'd prefer they access a much older version of the Grid than what you're proposing.

This could help explain why Ram/Dan Shor was teased as a Tron 3 cast member during the Flynn Lives campaign, and would help bring some things I want back, like, yes, the MCP... as an MCP v2.0. Not for fan service, but as a truly well done, believable implementation. Ed Dillinger's son (Cillian Murphy) and his computer alter ego interacting with MCP v2.0, along with maybe his real world father for some moments, could be pretty cool.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Justaj
User

on Wednesday, November, 20, 2013 12:33 PM
I love the original Tron as well but I thought Tron Legacy was equally fantastic. I actually loved the style. If I remember correctly the director used to be an architect and I thought that really came across in the world. Clean lines, stylized buildings and environments, etc. The suits themselves blew away the original suits. But I get it's a matter of opinion. My roommate wasn't a fan of the style either.

RAM would be a great addition, as well as actually having Tron. (not Rinzler)

It would be hard to blend the two styles but it's certainly possible. I just think it'd be a shame to get rid of all the things Legacy did right.

Rinzler2010
User

on Thursday, November, 21, 2013 11:42 AM
we will get tron if they do anything related to him because he did not die in legacy if you remember while he was sinking in the sea of simulation his circuitry color turned from orange to white while he was unconscious so he did not die

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion