General Discussion 
 New Video – Bruce Boxleitner & Cindy Morgan

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, December, 24, 2013 1:09 PM

Actors Bruce Boxleitner and Cindy Morgan recently reunited for a celebrated return to “The Grid” — meeting and greeting several fans at a Los Angeles area convention. Many brought TRON related items for them to sign — a variety of memorabilia that showcased the actors in their iconic TRON and Yori roles from the original 1982 TRON movie, as well, persons brought items from 2010's TRON: LEGACY, and the 2012/2013 TRON: UPRISING animated series. Here’s exclusive video I shot of Boxleitner and Morgan discussing the deleted scenes from the ’82 TRON movie, in which they fondly recollect moments filming them, sharing intriguing details and thoughts… some resulting in hilarious moments!

Click the above photo to go to the full article and video!

- Jay West order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

Traahn
User

RE: New Video – Bruce Boxleitner & Cindy Morgan

on Wednesday, December, 25, 2013 9:30 PM
So glad they were a part of Tron and still have fun with it today! Nice to have candid moments like these captured on video, too. Watching them together in interviews always makes me a bit reflective...

You're lucky to have those Kodaliths. They are two of my favorite pictures of them together, with the one with Cindy on Bruce's shoulder being definitely #1.

I wish they'd get married

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

GuitarDinger
User

on Saturday, December, 28, 2013 4:42 PM
That's a cool shirt Bruce has on....where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Boxleitnerfan1689
User

on Saturday, May, 04, 2019 9:27 AM
I am sitting here with tears of laughter streaming down my face, what a fantastic interview!F 

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion