jediknight0
User

finally complete... TRON inspired iCade

on Sunday, March, 02, 2014 7:26 AM

Argent
User

RE: finally complete... TRON inspired iCade

on Sunday, March, 02, 2014 10:35 PM
Very cool! Though as a righty, I'm not sure if I'd classify "joystick on the right" as an improvement. (I'm guessing you're left-handed?) It looks fantastic, though, and I can only imagine how much work went into it. Much respect. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

jediknight0
User

on Monday, March, 03, 2014 6:37 AM
Actually, I am a righty.

Think of classic Atari joysticks... the button is on the left. That's how I learned how to play, so that's the only thing that feels right to me.
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, March, 03, 2014 8:20 AM
It's really too bad you can't play Space Paranoids on the iPad. That would be amazing to do with that accessory.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Letters sent to Disney regarding Tron Uprising: 4

Tron Lives!

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 finally complete... TRON inspired iCade