AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
J
User

May 4 - Tron being shown at Seattle Cinerama

on Friday, April, 11, 2014 10:29 AM
https://www.cinerama.com/Events.aspx?eid=0000000001
Sunday, May 4, 2014
4:15 PM

As part of the Seattle Cinerama's annual 70mm Sci-Fi film festival, they are showing the original Tron at the time shown. Anyone want to go with me?

It's an entire universe in there, one we created, but it's beyond us now. Really. It's outgrown us. You know, every time you shut off your computer...do you know what you're doing? Have you ever reformatted a hard drive? Deleted old software? Destroyed an entire universe?"

-- Jet Bradley, Tron: Ghost in the Machine on why being a User isn't necessarily a good thing.

ShadowSpark
User

RE: May 4 - Tron being shown at Seattle Cinerama

on Friday, April, 11, 2014 3:53 PM
I would love to! Unfortunately, I can't. Distance is a problem, expanded by my lack of travel money. Enjoy the film for those of us who can't go, okay?

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, April, 11, 2014 3:55 PM
And the site posted my reply twice. Again. *sigh*

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

LucrataNexarii
User

on Saturday, April, 12, 2014 6:52 AM
I only wish I could attend!

TRON '82 was shown only once during a Cineplex special a couple of months back, in my city... And, of course, I had to work. I would have done anything to be able to attend TRON at a cinema!

Do enjoy! And I hope you bring back plenty a good story, and fine reaction among fellow fans!order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 May 4 - Tron being shown at Seattle Cinerama