General Discussion 
 Programming My Own Programs

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
JamisonE33
User

on Monday, August, 25, 2014 9:43 PM
Is there anybody else who actually does some programming? I recently bought a book and downloaded software to be able to write programs. I plan to eventually write my own version of a light cycle game and was wondering how many other people have used Python. After I master Python, I'd like to learn Java too. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

dwaldrop
User

RE: Programming My Own Programs

on Monday, August, 25, 2014 10:16 PM
I have been programming professionally for over 25 years.     I have coded everything from low level assembler to c/c++ to Java. 

If you want to program games, I would skip Java and look at C or C#.   (Java is great if you want to code corporate server-side applications.)

You can get a free version of Microsoft Visual Studio for C#.... that is a good place to start. 

Make sure you understand object oriented concepts.  This will go far no matter what language you use. 

Best of luck.  I would be happy to answer any questions I can. 

-David
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

JamisonE33
User

on Tuesday, August, 26, 2014 7:51 AM
Thanks so much! I will definitely look into that 

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, August, 26, 2014 10:04 AM
The only programming I've done is plugging in the stuff for new apps on my graphing calculator - I have three right now: lightcycle, quadratic formula, and one to find the slopes of an equation.

Both my parents were programmers back in when it was done on paper cards, and it took several hundred cards to make a simple program. Dad has some of the cards lying around, so I've seen them. And I learned what phrases like 'End of Line' actually meant. So I've got a fair bit of knowledge about that, not that it will do me much good. Unless I'm on a trivia game show and they happen to ask a question about it. Anyway, other than that, the only thing I can think of is the Colossal Cave Adventure text game, which I play. But if you have questions about the computers they used in the '70s and '80s, my dad's the one to go to. 

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

JamisonE33
User

on Tuesday, August, 26, 2014 4:37 PM
That's still really cool. By the why, how did you get lightcycles on your calculator? I've never messed with adding programs to mine.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, August, 26, 2014 8:06 PM
JamisonE33 Wrote:That's still really cool. By the why, how did you get lightcycles on your calculator? I've never messed with adding programs to mine.
First you go to a site like this to learn how to use the programming function, then you go here to get the list of commands. The second link has come other cool stuff you can do also.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

MCPcomputer
User

on Wednesday, August, 27, 2014 5:35 PM

I just do some website programing and coding etc.
I wish I knew how to write games...
i need to learn since..being like Flynn is my dream.

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion