Regarding posting pics here

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
RenegadeProgram
User

on Sunday, September, 06, 2015 6:04 PM
Greetings Programs:

Is there a way to post pics here w/o having to join a picture sharing site? Reason I ask is this: recently, an amazing balloon artist made me a Tron: Legacy-style light cycle out of balloons, complete with a rider, and I'd like to post some pics of it. Looking forward to hearing back. End of Line.

-RenegadeProgram.exe-

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

Kat
User

RE: Regarding posting pics here

on Monday, September, 07, 2015 10:19 PM
Try tinypic.com.  You can't keep your stuff private behind a password, but if it's not something that you need private (pictures of you, etc.) and you don't want to keep it long-term, it works well.

(Supposedly Tinypic is affiliated with Photobucket and you're supposed to be able to sign in with your Photobucket account if you want to  ave pictures to it privately, but that never worked for me-- either to use my Photobucket account with it, or to sign up with just a Tinypic account.  It simply wouldn't let me do either.)

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

PH3AR
User

on Thursday, September, 10, 2015 5:49 PM
Another good one is postimage.org - they don't resize images, and keep them original uploaded quality. Really handy for larger stuff.

TRON: Gridlines
A new TRON community, for a new Digital Age.

trekking95
User

on Thursday, September, 10, 2015 11:08 PM
Joining a picture hosting site is good because it saves all your pictures in one place, and they're free. Just use a fake name if you don't want it too personal. 

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion