Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 A lone program walks into the Status Bar...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Nikster
User

on Saturday, March, 12, 2016 3:48 AM
Nikster walks into the Status Bar, her footsteps echoing in the emptiness of the room

Woah...what happened here? This place used to be so much...livelier...and what is this? Dust? How is that even possible??

She walks past the long abandoned karaoke machine and goes behind the bar

Welllll...no one's here, so I guess I'll just serve myself...

Everything's empty...go figure...

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

ShadowSpark
User

RE: A lone program walks into the Status Bar...

on Monday, March, 14, 2016 7:58 AM
{OOC: Ooh, someone wants to RP? Cool! Ever since Grid-Lined went dead, I've been really bored. SWTOR is nice, but it's not the same in any sense.}

The sound of footsteps entering the main room of the Status Bar interrupts Spark's contemplation of one of her maps. She glances up, peering through the doorway from one of the smaller back rooms to see a faint yellow glow. Yellow...that might not be good... she muses. She can't feel any sort of viral presence, but no program who wanders the Outlands survives without a healthy dose of wariness. She doesn't draw her disk yet, not wanting to alienate the other program. She can't help but smile at the other's words.

"Don't be surprised, this place hasn't been 'lively' in cycles," she says, leaning against the wall. "Energy deliveries are expensive, so when programs stopped coming, the deliveries stopped. You want a drink, you have to bring your own."

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

flynn1978
User

on Wednesday, March, 16, 2016 1:04 AM
*flynn1978 wanders in and speaks*

Hey-my user told me to scan this sector just now--didn't expect to see many programs--but hey!  Long time no see, huh?  I don't have a drink, but I'm still functioning!!

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Daddyo
User

on Wednesday, March, 16, 2016 2:23 AM
What....who...where am I.  What is my function?  What IS a function?

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar