General Discussion 
 New Tron movie with Jared Leto?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
lucifermaid
User

on Sunday, December, 17, 2017 9:20 PM
I see that was a boom on march regarding a possible reboot os Tron with Jared Leto in the main roll, i do not look much in the forum but has anyone really talk about that here? But in the same time some sources of information say that this project will not be a reboot but a follow up to the deleted script of Tron 3, has anyone seen more information after that?

So you can see my confusion let's see the first quote that will be the headline of the news and the second will be one of the final lines of the same news:

- 1th "Jared Leto Circling 'Tron' Reboot at Disney (Exclusive)"

- 2th "Sources say this new project is not a direct sequel and is being built out of the source code of the deleted Tron 3 script. Leto would play a character named Ares, who has not appeared onscreen before but was a key player in that script."

LINK

Ivy
User

RE: New Tron movie with Jared Leto?

on Monday, January, 01, 2018 5:14 AM
Happy new Year, program!

I saw several sites on the Internet, telling about that Jared Leto will be in it. Don't know what to say about that One 

And Its going to be a reboot , including some Ideas From Tron 3 as well.  Still Confusing to me, as well as for you 

"The Grid A digital Frontier "
ONLYFREEDOM ISPERFECTION

KingJ.exe
User

on Tuesday, January, 02, 2018 12:32 PM
These were rumors. They're still floating around but theres nothing confirmed. Last confirmed word from Disney was that Tron 3 was "shelved" until further notice.

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

Traahn
User

on Friday, February, 02, 2018 11:07 PM
Garrett Hedlund may have recently revealed a reason why we never saw a Tron 3. But I think we either already knew this was one of the reasons, or it was strongly implied around the time Tomorrowland came out... can't remember. Either way, it's some good detail:

"When the next Tron was supposed to start -- we were greenli[ghted] and ready to go -- and then I think the studio had troubles with how Tomorrowland did and stuff like that. And I think they asked them to give them like a hundred reasons why they should do this film. And if that didn't fall through, I never would've been able to work with Soderbergh on [Mosaic]."

Source: http://sciencefiction.com/2018/01/29/tomorrowland-apparently-reason-didnt-get-tron-3/

*sigh*

I give no comment.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

RevTek
User

on Wednesday, February, 07, 2018 1:57 PM
That is unbelievably sad. Disney won't go near Tron for awhile now, they are dumping all their focus on Star Wars. My bud is an AV tech for them and he sets up meetings and all he has gotten for like the last half year is Star Wars or Marvel related planning teams. They just announced a new cartoon and live action for their streaming service...

...it really sucks.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion