General Discussion 
 It's been a while.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
shorty99
User

It's been a while.

on Tuesday, January, 29, 2019 7:13 PM
Haven't been here in ages. Sad to see I'm no longer on the Top Posters list after... countless years. Actually, its a good thing, means the community is still going.

Well. Hello again everyone.

Qix77
User

RE: It's been a while.

on Tuesday, February, 12, 2019 2:25 AM
Hey, Shorty and Steve. It's been ages since I last logged in. I miss this place. I still chat with our fellow alumni on Facebook from time to time but I'm getting to the age where I rarely use social media anymore.

Just popping in to say hello.

compscareme
User

on Friday, February, 22, 2019 6:17 PM
Rediscovered my username and password to this place. I joined after my fascination with watching the first film after being introduced to the TRON universe from Kingdom Hearts 2. I found Wend Carlos' themes magical and the glows of the computer world eye catching. There were days in school where I would visit this site and look at all the fan art and movie stills. I miss all the news of Tron:Legacy too. Pretty radical that in a year, that film will be 10 years old.

All that is visible must grow beyond itself, and extend into the realm of the invisible.
(Dumont)

Qix77
User

on Saturday, February, 23, 2019 9:28 PM
I joined in the late 90's. Before we had a forum, we just had a page where Dave uploaded pictures and talked about the film. Then when the forum came, me and several others were some of the first to sign up. We were active daily and allot of us became close friends. I miss those days, but we all grew older and life happened.

I haven't been on here in years and was just thinking about this place. So many new names and so few people from my era. But it's good to see everyone enjoying the Sector.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 It's been a while.