NEWS
I/O FORUMS
LIVE CHAT
MEDIA
PEDIA
LINKS
ABOUT
Indy
Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums
Tron 2.0
Ah I see the new patch is out.
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Author
Comments: Page:
1
of 1 Page
Ghost Rider
User
Posts: 155
Ah I see the new patch is out.
on Sunday, October, 12, 2003 10:47 PM
Fixes the energy transfer if you skip the cycles problem and it prevents the weapons exploit in MP.
The only bad thing is all save games are now invalid. Time to start over
But that's cool as Im still seeking the missing 10 build points
Cliff
Buena Vista Games
Posts: 163
Re: Ah I see the new patch is out.
on Monday, October, 13, 2003 11:45 AM
Your saved games may work - however, their integrity cannot be guaranteed. It all depends on what was happening when you saved the game. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
ck
Page:
1
of 1 Page
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Forums
Tron 2.0
Ah I see the new patch is out.
You Are Not Online
Not Logged In
Sign In
or
Create An Account
I/O Tower
10/7/2026
VR mod for Tron 2.0
TRON.dll
9/30/2026
Investi?ii medicale
madisoncarr
9/29/2026
Wilds en Scatters
madisoncarr
9/18/2026
RE: Lightcycle Poste...
Traahn
9/7/2026
AI en casinospellen
madisoncarr
9/5/2026
Lightcycle Poster by...
davidmarchfleming
8/28/2026
Are Game Mechanics C...
madisoncarr
8/17/2026
One More Time After ...
davidmarchfleming
8/12/2026
Tron Helmet by Parag...
davidmarchfleming
8/3/2026
San Diego Comic-Con ...
davidmarchfleming
Tron-Sector is copyright ©2013 Mythric Studios, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Tron and related materials are property of the Walt Disney Company.