Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 I broke down and did it... and it's YOUR fault


New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
harpo989
User

Posts: 0
Re: I broke down and did it... and it's YOUR fault

on Thursday, May, 06, 2004 6:57 PM
yeah, really sorry I couldn't stay longer, but I didn't realize I had stuff to do... I thought I'd at least pop on to say that hi... but I ought to be on tonight about 10:00 or 10:30 eastern. -at least I'll try!where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)
 
TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

Posts: 0
Re: I broke down and did it... and it's YOUR fault

on Thursday, May, 06, 2004 8:00 PM
Wow - sounds like you all had a BLAST on the game grid!

Thanks for the "how to", MutoidMan - I should be able to figure it out without much trouble if it's that simple.

Well, I hope to see you ALL back on the game grid soon... perhaps this weekend?

Oh... and it sounds like I'll have to watch out for those nasty "wall starts" - I take it the game starts you out RIGHT next to the wall, and then SLAM!



 
TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

Posts: 0
Re: I broke down and did it... and it's YOUR fault

on Thursday, May, 06, 2004 8:03 PM
Oh - I FINALLY beat those pesky Z-Lots and escaped with Ma3a.. they derezzed me about a 1000 times before I could clear that level! And I learned what happened to Alan... but time ran short when I was learning about fCon - I'll have to get educated about them tomorrow.

Did I mention this game is VERY addicting?




 
codywithacdc
User

Posts: 0
Re: I broke down and did it... and it's YOUR fault

on Thursday, May, 06, 2004 8:08 PM
Dude I'm glad you got the game but spare us (who are yet to get it) what happens
I wanna be suprized!!!

-The Codemaster-
 
TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

Posts: 0
Re: I broke down and did it... and it's YOUR fault

on Friday, May, 07, 2004 5:53 PM
codywithacdc Wroteude I'm glad you got the game but spare us (who are yet to get it) what happens
I wanna be suprized!!!

Sorry for the spoilers codywithacdc! I don't think I gave too much away though.

I'm with you on the wanting to be surprised thing - I HATE knowing what's around the next corner BEFORE I reach it.

Have you gotten the game yet?

If not... why not?

I waited way too long myself!

I almost wish I waited a bit longer as I'm not getting NOTHING accomplished in my spare time now...

But...

Then again, I'm having a BLAST in the digital-world of !

I'm sure you'll find yourself INSTANTLY addicted to this gaming experience as I did




 
TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Posts: 4,467
Re: I broke down and did it... and it's YOUR fault

on Saturday, May, 08, 2004 12:23 AM


I was wondering if any of you guys played online . . . so many fans here, and so few of them playing the game it would seem.

Normally I play at least once a week, but for the last few days I've been working on my own custom Light Cycle map I hope to have done very soon.

Maybe next time I'll catch up with you guys.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LDSO • Facebook • Twitter • YouTube • DeviantArt

 
harpo989
User

Posts: 0
Re: I broke down and did it... and it's YOUR fault

on Saturday, May, 08, 2004 12:49 AM
say redrain, I've seen "tronfaq" in a PW locked LC map before. that *is* you, right?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)
 
TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Posts: 4,467
Re: I broke down and did it... and it's YOUR fault

on Saturday, May, 08, 2004 1:00 AM


Yeah, that's me testing the map.

I would change my name here if I didn't have to re-register. That's why I changed my avatar though, so you can sort-of figure out I go by another name.

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

LDSO • Facebook • Twitter • YouTube • DeviantArt

 
KiaPurity
User

Posts: 3,488
Re: I broke down and did it... and it's YOUR fault

on Saturday, May, 08, 2004 1:41 PM
to confess, I haven't been able to play online lately due to being sick constantly. ^^;

...and that I've got finals coming up, eek!

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

 
FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 I broke down and did it... and it's YOUR fault