NEWS
I/O FORUMS
LIVE CHAT
MEDIA
PEDIA
LINKS
ABOUT
Indy
Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums
Tron 2.0
light cycle mods
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Author
Comments: Page:
1
of 1 Page
zorbee
User
Posts: 0
light cycle mods
on Tuesday, October, 09, 2007 1:34 PM
hey. I recall in BV's old forum, there was a patch or a program that was created to make fancy moves like what the AIs do in the light cycle game.
Anybody got a copy?
TronFAQ
Sector Admin
Posts: 4,467
Re: light cycle mods
on Thursday, October, 11, 2007 6:17 AM
Watchyou talkin' about, Willis?
The only thing that even remotely fits that description, is the old Super Speed Light Cycle mod that let you drive and turn really fast. It sped up the matches to insane levels. Otherwise, I have no idea what you're talking about.
LDSO
•
Facebook
•
Twitter
•
YouTube
•
DeviantArt
Page:
1
of 1 Page
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Forums
Tron 2.0
light cycle mods
You Are Not Online
Not Logged In
Sign In
or
Create An Account
I/O Tower
Today - 12:43 AM
Tron Ares 1st annive...
Cyberwolven
Today - 12:29 AM
RE: VR mod for Tron ...
Cyberwolven
10/7/2026
VR mod for Tron 2.0
TRON.dll
9/30/2026
Investi?ii medicale
madisoncarr
9/29/2026
Wilds en Scatters
madisoncarr
9/18/2026
RE: Lightcycle Poste...
Traahn
9/7/2026
AI en casinospellen
madisoncarr
9/5/2026
Lightcycle Poster by...
davidmarchfleming
8/28/2026
Are Game Mechanics C...
madisoncarr
8/17/2026
One More Time After ...
davidmarchfleming
Tron-Sector is copyright ©2013 Mythric Studios, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Tron and related materials are property of the Walt Disney Company.