Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 VR mod for Tron 2.0


New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
TRON.dll
User

Posts: 4,359
VR mod for Tron 2.0

on Wednesday, October, 07, 2026 8:25 PM
Hey everyone, it's been a quiet few months. With all the big game VR mods coming out lately, I decided to do a bit of searching to see if anyone had done one for Tron 2.0 and to my surprise I found a Youtube channel teasing an upcoming mod release! It's not available yet, but I've been talking a bit with the mod developer and he told me that this is being made for the vanilla game first and foremost, with the intention of making it compatible with the Killer App mod further down the line. He did mention that he's trying to fix crashes and stability issues as he finds them, but I didn't get any specifics. The trailer looks very promising and I'm excited to see how it turns out!

Here's the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoWs3Hd8lvg
As a disclaimer, I'm not involved with the development of this project in any way. Just excited about it and wanted to share.


 
 Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 VR mod for Tron 2.0