NEWS
I/O FORUMS
LIVE CHAT
MEDIA
PEDIA
LINKS
ABOUT
Tron
Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums
General Discussion
TR3N
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Author
Comments: Page:
1
of 1 Page
cinderbike
User
Posts: 49
TR3N
on Saturday, January, 20, 2024 6:43 PM
Officially filming!
VRAM
User
Posts: 394
RE: TR3N
on Sunday, January, 21, 2024 3:29 PM
INDEED!!!
Programs! This time it's for real!
We have official confirmation that a TRON 3 film is finally in the works!
Director Joachim Ronning revealed that this was the 1st week of production
HERE
You need to check out the COMPLETELY UNOFFICIAL TRON TIMELINE!
Meanwhile in the real world... the controller feeds the shift clock to the VRAM's video port. Each shift clock pulse causes the VRAM to deliver the next datum, in strict address order, from the shift-register to the video port... Next frame-buffer data: Who created users?
Traahn
User
Posts: 3,307
RE: TR3N
on Sunday, January, 28, 2024 10:01 PM
Finally!
This website may need a new coat of fresh paint and a new TR3N thread. Or I guess maybe we all just go to Reddit and other avenues to discuss
I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited.
-----^
Page:
1
of 1 Page
Search
|
Digicons
|
Forum Rules
New Comments |
No Change |
Closed
Forums
General Discussion
TR3N
You Are Not Online
Not Logged In
Sign In
or
Create An Account
I/O Tower
10/10/2026
Tron Ares 1st annive...
Cyberwolven
10/10/2026
RE: VR mod for Tron ...
Cyberwolven
10/7/2026
VR mod for Tron 2.0
TRON.dll
9/30/2026
Investi?ii medicale
madisoncarr
9/29/2026
Wilds en Scatters
madisoncarr
9/18/2026
RE: Lightcycle Poste...
Traahn
9/7/2026
AI en casinospellen
madisoncarr
9/5/2026
Lightcycle Poster by...
davidmarchfleming
8/28/2026
Are Game Mechanics C...
madisoncarr
8/17/2026
One More Time After ...
davidmarchfleming
Tron-Sector is copyright ©2013 Mythric Studios, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Tron and related materials are property of the Walt Disney Company.