Status Bar 
 Best Week Ever

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
codywithacdc
User

Best Week Ever

on Monday, May, 16, 2005 10:33 AM
This week of May 16th through the 20th is the best week ever.
Why?
Tomarrow is my birthday and my baby brother is going to be born that same day. Then Wen. I'm watch starwars and playing kotor til the midnight showing of episode 3 and I'm wearing my homemade jedi outfit there. On thursday i will proceed to wear my glorius robes to school to atract all the girls...lol....or to just scare ppl and sleep (because I won't sleep after ep.3 let's face it)... then friday is olympic day which means no work all play! Plus E3 is this week.My Friends, My fellow conscripts I have scored! Given that everything goes to plan, I hope everyone enjoys their week as much as I will! And my the force be with you Users, Always.
Jedi Master Cody Wels

-The Codemaster-

Nikster
User

Re: Best Week Ever

on Monday, May, 16, 2005 4:10 PM
That DOES sound like a great week, Cody

Congradulations on the baby bro and make sure to let us know what you think of Episode 3

Oh, and any chance of us seeing a pic of you in your Jedi outfit?

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Nikster
User

on Monday, May, 16, 2005 4:11 PM
And Happy Birthday a day early, too

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

codywithacdc
User

on Wednesday, May, 18, 2005 10:37 AM
I'm gonna try to post pics... but alas I am but a 10th grader without proper funds so i'm without my own computer and we don't even have a phone line at the rental we're in (we're building a cabin hopefully that will not be much longer in the making...) so that's a no go on the internet. But I'll post pics next time I'm at dad's.

By the way my 2nd "half" baby brother, Xander Grey, is healthly (weighing in at 7lbs 2 & 1/2ozs) and was born just 41 mins off of being exactly 16 years apart from me. I got to spend my birthday with him and he's awesome.

I'm the biggiest Zelda fan so I'm stoked about Twilight Princess and the Revoltiuon.

Plus Star Wars III is tonight at 12:01am!!!!!
JM, Cody Welsabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

-The Codemaster-

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 Best Week Ever