Tron 2.0 
 TRON 2.0 at EB.. Box Image

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Qix77
User

on Tuesday, December, 31, 2002 12:22 AM
I found tron at the EB site. The game price is 49.99. Go post a good review (well Pre-review) because there have been some that is trying to trash it because they are ignorant to the game to begin with.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/product.asp?pf_id=227252

The box image is sweet.

Sketch
Sector Admin

OH MY USER!

on Tuesday, December, 31, 2002 1:03 AM
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*Takes a breath*
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

This is so cool.

Wait a sec...

A customer on 9/11/2002 writes:
LOOKS LAME
I'm sorry but i Have to disagree it doesn't look like much of a game the graphics are good but the gameplay looks crappy

HOW THE DIGITAL CRAP DOES HE KNOW!!!!
*Sketch throws dics at lamer review post*
(O)(O)(O)(O)(O)(O)(O)DEREZZ!!!!

Love the other reviews.
Everyone gave it 5 stars
Cept that bit brain.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Hope the release date is accurate!

on Thursday, January, 02, 2003 3:14 PM

Hmm, notice how the EB page lists as having a March 1st release date?

Well, I REALLY HOPE that's true . . . but somehow, I doubt it.

Monolith did state they were shooting for a March release, but with the public beta test supposedly pushed back, I have a feeling it won't be March 1st. Maybe March 31st, if we're lucky.

I know how you feel, bit.

This conscript wants to see NOW!

Ahem, um, sorry. The MCP took control of my functions for a second there. Heh.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Scuzzy
User

That can't be the box art...

on Thursday, January, 02, 2003 3:34 PM
they lifted it right off of the web site.

The Box Art will look a hellalot cooler than that.

As for the release date, forget March. We don't even have our beta's yet. And I for one will be urging the programming team to keep tweaking and polishing the game until it's perfect. No rushing it out the door like a lot of other publishers. Be like Blizzard. Give the Industry the Finger until it's done the way the producers want it order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Compucore
User

Wait well and it will be tested

on Thursday, January, 02, 2003 4:29 PM
Hi Conscripts

Once they get all the tweaking to their hearts content on the game. I think they will send it to the beta tester. Then once that is done and all the bugs are all gone out of the game. It'll look fantastic by the time it gets to the end user. And we'll all be droooling over it and have never ending days and nights playing it.

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

KiaPurity
User

EE!

on Thursday, January, 02, 2003 9:46 PM
I really need a job now O_O;;;

*flings a disc at the bit-brain... along with a recongizer, lightcycle, tank, grid bugs, sark's carrier, and Darwin*

*DOINK! can be heard...*

SWEET! ^^;abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Scuzzy
User

No Title

on Thursday, January, 02, 2003 9:48 PM
Kia, don't you have an E-Male to provide you will all the necessities in life, namely a computer burly enough to play Tron 2.0?

KiaPurity
User

Well...

on Friday, January, 03, 2003 2:39 AM
My computer is awfully wimpy.

I need to upgrade the mobo from 400 to 800 and get Radeon 9700 PRO card. ^^;

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Compucore
User

Don't feel so bad.

on Friday, January, 03, 2003 9:34 PM
Kiapurdy don't feel so bad. I'm running on a slower processor that I have to deal with. Like a PII 266. And it still takes me about 5-10 minutes to load up over here.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Sapaca
User

No Title

on Saturday, January, 04, 2003 8:45 PM
They have that same box shot at GameStop.com too.

Compucore
User

No Title

on Saturday, January, 04, 2003 9:53 PM
Yeah your right exact same copy of the front cover like the other. Makes me wonder when they are going to update the web site now. Its been a while since the site has been changed.

:

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Monolith, take your time on Tron 2.0!

on Friday, January, 24, 2003 8:29 PM

I just saw the update on the front page, about EB and Gamestop having "coming soon" displays for .

Well, I hope Monolith takes their time with the game, and makes sure it runs really well. Don't rush it! (Despite the fact that we all eagerly await it. )

Why am I saying this?

Because I've been playing NOLF 2 lately, which is based on the Jupiter Lithtech engine, which is more or less based on. (Okay, it's Triton, but it's a derivative of Jupiter.)

And . . . NOLF 2 is one of the buggiest games I've ever played, even with the latest patch.

It's really bad. The bugs are completely ruining my enjoyment of the game. It crashes and locks up randomly, the sound effects constantly drop out, there are clipping problems, and it goes on and on. I'm not the only one complaining, either.

There are rumors that Monolith was rushed by Sierra, to get the game out the door, and it shows.

It's a great new engine, and the game would be great as well, if it wasn't for all the bugs!

So, PLEASE Monolith, make sure isn't buggy like NOLF 2 is! It'll really ruin everyone's experience of the game.

Scuzzy
User

No Title

on Friday, January, 24, 2003 8:39 PM
I've had Zero problems with NOLF2. It's been problem free for me.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

You're so lucky

on Friday, January, 24, 2003 8:50 PM

You're one of the lucky ones then, Scuzzy!

If you go to nolf2.sierra.com or www.nolfgirl.com, and visit the forums, you'll see that a lot of players are plagued with problems while running the game.

I've been getting lockups during cutscenes, and the sound effects keep dropping out. These are the most frequent and annoying problems.

There's a whole section in the Help FAQ on nolfgirl.com, dedicated to sound problems with NOLF 2. It's a serious issue for a lot of people.

So I hope Monolith irons out these problems for the release of !

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Release date

on Friday, January, 24, 2003 9:02 PM

Hmm, interesting, EB still lists as coming out on March 1st, but Gamestop says March 25th.

I wonder if either one will be right?

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

thedreamfinder
User

Did anyone notice?

on Wednesday, January, 29, 2003 7:44 PM
Did anyone notice the date that EB says it'll ship? It says 7/14/2003!!

We still got awhile yet if that's the case.

"Shall we play a game?" ;-)

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Has Tron 2.0 been pushed back?

on Thursday, January, 30, 2003 2:18 AM

It looks like has been delayed until either May or July, depending on whom you want to believe: EB or Gamestop.

What a drag. Well, they'd better make the game PERFECT then, 'cause that's the only way I'll excuse the wait.

BTW, I found a preview on EB that contains a few mild spoilers about the game! If you want to read it, here's the link.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/productReview_gamespot.asp?pf_id=227252&popf_id=227252&element_id=A2879620

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Sketch
Sector Admin

No Title

on Thursday, January, 30, 2003 7:43 AM
Well, if the dates been pushed then I don't mind.
Take your time 2.0. Don't rush the project.
Hope this dosen't affect the realese date for the NECA figures though.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

sondlar
User

I have to agree...

on Thursday, January, 30, 2003 8:40 PM
The longer it takes the more excited and esprate I get but, I agree with the fact if they're making that much better they can take their time. I too hope this doesn't affect the toys either, at least let me get one Tron fix!

Waiting for

nonoperative
User

RE: TRON 2.0 at EB.. Box Image

on Sunday, March, 27, 2011 9:35 PM
Revive the first threads ...part 5

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0