Tron 2.0 
 Platform question...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
TheJediUnit
User

Platform question...

on Tuesday, December, 31, 2002 1:34 PM
Please forgive me if this is a reshashed question, but does anyone know if will Tron 2.0 be released for Mac?

Thanks.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Compucore
User

I honestly don't know.

on Tuesday, December, 31, 2002 4:46 PM
That is a good question. TO be honest I'm running on IBM clones over here only and on a nextstation as well as for a back up computer. They probably will come out for mac. But I haven't heard anything about it being for the mac as well. You could find out if they are going to produce it on a mac or a linux varient version as well.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

shorty99
User

No Title

on Wednesday, January, 01, 2003 10:52 PM
probably not since alot of games are only released to windows.

Compucore
User

Shorty you'll be surprise.

on Thursday, January, 02, 2003 12:09 AM
I've seen sometimes that they makes game originally in one OS like Linux and port it over to a windows or other related OS that are out there or onto game consoles. I remember reading up a couple of years ago. when Unreal tournament came out. That it was originally done on a linux variant and it worked on a Pentium 120 if I remember correctly. I wish I still had that journal that I read it from I would have told where and which issue it came from.

So I wouldn't say that it is not possible. You'll be surprised sometime when they use other Operating systems to creat a good game at times. And its not on a windows OS.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Sapaca
User

No Title

on Saturday, January, 04, 2003 8:47 PM
I wish they would treat all operating systems the same. I hate it when a really cool game is only available on one platform that just stinks!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

I have to agree with you Sapace

on Saturday, January, 04, 2003 9:49 PM
I'm going to have to say this your right on this one. They usually make it either for one or the other. In this Case the Macs or the IBM and the clones. With outragous power in them as well. I try when I can over here. Even when I was learning in the early 90's on a VAX VMS using standard pascal on that behemoth. I try and keep the code simple enough that when I could import it to another computer like the PC, mac, or whatever I was going to. That there wouldn't be much of the huss and fuss to compile it on the system. Fine there were some little odds and ends of code that you couldn't code it because of the different varients oc compilers for the machines. THen you just rework it that part of the code that until it works on that platform. But that is me. I try and make an effort to make sure that it can go across different platforms.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Monday, January, 06, 2003 3:49 PM
Thanks for the help everyone.

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Compucore
User

No Title

on Monday, January, 06, 2003 10:40 PM
No problem its our pleasure to answer those questions.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Monday, January, 06, 2003 11:45 PM
Compucore, isn't your quote supposed to say "My God, it's full of stars?"

...that is if we're talking about 2010 A Space Odyessy.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

--Spock

Compucore
User

Thats in my personal profile.

on Tuesday, January, 07, 2003 1:29 PM
To tell you the truth I wanted to put it in. But decided not to since I was listening in on MC Hammer at the time that I was making my signature for the postings. And the song was 2 liget 2 quit was playing. So I took that instead of the other.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Nikster
User

My dark secret....

on Tuesday, January, 07, 2003 1:32 PM
I saw MC Hammer in concert

Vanilla Ice was the opening act where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Tuesday, January, 07, 2003 5:06 PM
Not your signature, your quote. Look at your profile.

--Spock

Compucore
User

No Title

on Wednesday, January, 08, 2003 2:19 PM
Yes I know what have put into my profile and what I have as y signature. Doesn't mean they have to be the same do they??

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

shaunklink
User

Note to fellow MAC users

on Tuesday, January, 21, 2003 6:40 PM
I am stuck on a MAC because of school and work (web/graphics design/programming) but am a PC gamer at heart. You guys should go to the connectix.com site (Virtual PC program) and see the thread I started on supporting 3d graphics (directX) for VPC...

Tron fans should get a (rather small) kick out of it.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 Platform question...