Status Bar 
 My favorite breakfast cereal

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
NoExcuses
User

Re: My favorite breakfast cereal

on Wednesday, August, 09, 2006 6:03 AM
What are you, TRON-Sector's official dead-topic bumper?

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

shadow_user
User

on Wednesday, August, 09, 2006 9:46 AM
no, it's just a hobby of mine. :P

Mental Sector

NoExcuses
User

on Wednesday, August, 09, 2006 9:55 AM
You should apply though. Official topic bumper is a very well paid profession.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Capt_Capacitor
User

on Wednesday, August, 09, 2006 4:53 PM
well if you've got some time, can you bump up my old beer thread next? (Just discovered Sam Adams Summer Ale

All that is visible must grow beyond itself, and extend into the realm of the invisible
"and it glows like...TROOOOOON!!!!" - Tommy Talirico
"Nice, now you can have hours of fun playing with your thick glowing rod " - Me

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, August, 09, 2006 6:03 PM

Well, since this topic has risen from the dead . . . I think my favorite cereal from when I was a kid, was Apple Jacks.

I'm not sure if it's even being made any more, though. I think Kellogg's discontinued it for a while, and brought it back only in limited quantities.

(Okay, a quick check revealed that they're still making it. But it did disappear for a while.)

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, August, 09, 2006 6:06 PM
Oh my USER!

This thread is older than my account here!

But...

I used to be a HUGE Cookie Crisp fan. LOVED that cereal and ate it from the early 80's up through the late 90's... when sadly, they changed the formula of the cereal and I thought it tasted like crap.

These days, I eat a healthier cereal - Frosted Mini-wheats. I love the stuff! Didn't care for them when I was a kid, but love 'em now. They taste good and keep me regular. Yeah, I mean that.

I like to let them soak in milk for about 5 minutes before eating them too. They're better when they're a little softer and filled with milk! Yum!
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Wednesday, August, 09, 2006 6:07 PM

Either Life Cereal, or Total doused in sugar.

Sora.EXE
User

on Wednesday, August, 09, 2006 6:11 PM
Breakfast, who need breakfast?
Usually the first meal of the day for moi', is Ramen, with some Kool-Aid.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

clu2
User

on Wednesday, August, 09, 2006 6:16 PM
1. cold pizza
2. honey nut cherios.
3. cherios
4. some kind of whole grainy shugary.... splenda covered... cornflake like stuff.... abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

***winner second place of the golden disk battle, prize: Glowing golden rod***

NoExcuses
User

on Wednesday, August, 09, 2006 6:23 PM
Corn flakes and milk. Everyday. No sugar.

And...

They're organic corn flakes! order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

shadow_user
User

on Wednesday, August, 09, 2006 7:21 PM
I still have 2 mini boxes of cereal, Froot Loops and Apple Jacks. I have yet to try the Apple Jacks and the froot loops I already like.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Mental Sector

TimothyC
User

on Wednesday, August, 16, 2006 3:01 PM
splatmastermike Wrote:My favorite breakfast cereal is Golden Grahams.

Of couse, at my age I buy ceral for the fiber, and not the toy inside...LOL

Golden Grahams is definitely in my top three as well. As far as the fiber thing is concerned, do what I do. Have a bowl of 'healthy' cereal and then a bowl of pre-sweetened goodness immediately following it . This way you can still collect the toys from your favorite brands and eat something healthy at the same time. Surely they cancel each other out !

-Timothy

And yes I do have hundreds of cereal toys from the last 20 years ;^).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collect toys? If so then check out the forums at www.toytraderz.com and view the largest online toy database anywhere on the net.

MutoidMan
User

on Wednesday, August, 16, 2006 4:13 PM
C-3P0's. Best. Cereal. Ever.

But, since they don't make them anymore... I love Grape Nuts, especially after nuking 'em in the microwave.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

Edge
User

on Wednesday, August, 16, 2006 4:23 PM
If I could choose a cereal I'd probably go for those frosted mini-wheats. But I'm 18 and haven't moved out of the house yet, and theres never anything good. I often end up with honey sandwhiches or honey on toast, seems to be the one thing we always have.

Users save me if I ever run out of honey.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

-------------------------
...erm...

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Wednesday, August, 16, 2006 4:38 PM

Krusty-O's. Each box comes with a jagged metal O.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

shadow_user
User

on Thursday, January, 15, 2009 7:58 AM
BUMP!
As of ths here day, my favorite cereal is still cinnamon toast crunch. Not too fond of the commercials, though.

Mental Sector

NodnessEXE
User

RE: Breakfast

on Monday, April, 06, 2009 4:52 PM
I concur with Sora.EXE, ramen is my ideal breakfast - well, late dinner... or 3:00am foodtime, well, it's AM, so it's breakfast.

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, April, 06, 2009 7:14 PM
Cereal, frozen pancakes, and pop-tarts.

A healthy 10 minute breakfast every day of the week. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Jademz
User

on Monday, April, 06, 2009 8:22 PM
Uncooked oatmeal - barley pearls - sugar - hot water. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

on Monday, April, 06, 2009 9:43 PM
I thought this post was dead as a doornail here. I thought I had nailed into the wall on a old serial port somewhere to hide that hole in the wall. My god it still comes up I see.
where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 My favorite breakfast cereal