TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 I think I may have found something interesting

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Compucore
User

on Wednesday, January, 01, 2003 12:59 PM
Hey folks. I was scanning the internet a few moments ago. and I have found a site that for people who are looking for the arcade game of Tron. I think I may have found it. It is on a site that repairs and reconditions the arcade games. For both the arcade and for home use. Here is the link where they have a price for a reconditioned version of Tron. They don't have the actual picture of it on this page. but if your interested it's there. For about $1495 US. The web site address is http://www.arcade-equipment.com/html/classic_80_s_arcades.html Let me know if this looks interesting for you. Aldo you can take a look at the other things they have there. just remove everything else after the dot com to go to the home page of the site.

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Wednesday, January, 01, 2003 3:53 PM
ACK!

That's the one I was trying to get!

*sigh*

With having to get the money from selling my SW collection, it seems I'll never get my hands on it.

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Compucore
User

I know da feeling.

on Wednesday, January, 01, 2003 7:21 PM
I know the feeling all too well. I'm looking for it too up here in Montreal Quebec. There are a few sparce places that still do arcade repair and the what nots. And the one's that I have found are little dinky places that I would not dare try and put a virus in there. So The only other places that I could find was onlinem EBay.ca or somewhere where they actually make arcade games or cases for them. Depending on who and where you go to.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade