General Discussion 
 Eep!!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 11 PagesNextLast
Compucore
User

Well thats okay.

on Friday, January, 03, 2003 3:30 PM
That is okay coming from the old school. I remember the atari 2600, 400 and 800 as well. My friends had'em. I remember one friend had a vic 20 and a commodore 64 as well. The things that I am into nowadays are nextstations, Sun altra 1's and a few others. More expensive yes. But can't kill'em like you could witht earlier psz computers.

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Nikster
User

Old systems...

on Friday, January, 03, 2003 5:58 PM
Atari 2400?? I never heard of that. Over the years I have had a pong-game, an Atari 2600, a Timex/Sinclair 1000 (the first digital doorstop ), a Coleco ADAM (A computer that played Colecovision games), a Comodore 64, a Sega MasterSystem, an NES, a Genesis, a Panasonic 3DO, a Playstation, a Dreamcast, and a PS2.

I wuv video gamez

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Scuzzy
User

No Title

on Friday, January, 03, 2003 6:01 PM
Yes, the 2600. It's been that long. Thank you for the correction. abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Nikster
User

hehe...

on Friday, January, 03, 2003 6:03 PM
I thought that maybe you got a hold of one of Atari's (in)famous prototypes . They were good for that

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

shorty99
User

No Title

on Friday, January, 03, 2003 6:04 PM
I thought that there was only one Atari?

Nikster
User

BTW...

on Friday, January, 03, 2003 6:04 PM
Luv the new avatar

Sketch rocks!

Scuzzy
User

re: Nikster - Thanks!

on Friday, January, 03, 2003 6:06 PM
What about you? Gonna ask Sketch for an avatar of your very own?

Scuzzy
User

I remember the Atari 2600

on Friday, January, 03, 2003 6:08 PM
I played Space Invaders, Pac Man, Asteroids, Revenge of Yar, Superman and ET, just to name a few.

Nikster
User

Atari....

on Friday, January, 03, 2003 6:08 PM
Only one? Depends on how ya look at it...

They made quite a few systems, actually...they made a home Pong game, the 2600/VCS...the 5200, and 7800

They also made computers...the 400/800...the XL series, and a few others.

They also made arcade games....they are responsible for the original versions of Asteroids, Centipede, and Battlezone (among countless others)

At the moment tho, they are mainly being used as a brandname by Interplay...the original Atari is really no more, which is a shame. It's just a brandname now

Nikster
User

YARS REVENGE

on Friday, January, 03, 2003 6:13 PM
OMG.....is it just me...or was that game like CRACK???? During the summer, I used to get up at like 9 in the morning...and play that thing till my folks came home in the evening and wanted the TV

And the Superman game....that could be considered to be the first 'platform' game, ala Super Mario, if ya think about it.

shorty99
User

No Title

on Friday, January, 03, 2003 6:20 PM
I can only remember a few. mainly Pong.

Sketch
Sector Admin

No Title

on Friday, January, 03, 2003 6:24 PM
Man, I still have an old Intellevision a friend gave me with a ton of games including Maze-a-Tron, Solar Sailer, and Deadly Discs. Funny thing is I also have a game called SNAFU or something like that which was just a lightcycle bootleg. Sadely the babey needs a power cord. I lost it years ago.
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Nikster
User

HMMM...

on Friday, January, 03, 2003 6:26 PM
What kind of powercord does it need? You check out Radio Shack? That is the ULTIMATE misc. stuff store for electronics order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

shorty99
User

No Title

on Friday, January, 03, 2003 6:27 PM
That is something companys need to make to keep the systems up to date. Sell like a few games, controllers(joysticks, whatever), cords and other things to make money for comebacks and things of the such.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Nikster
User

Shorty...

on Friday, January, 03, 2003 6:31 PM
You ever play Gauntlet Legends? That's an Atari game. Or Primal Rage? Ditto Atari made a LOT of arcade games.

Toobin... APB... Food Fight... Kangaroo... Centipede... Asteroids... Space Duel... Star Wars... Missile Command... Battle Zone... Red Baron... Lunar Landar... Black Widow... and countless others

Atari even made pinball games, including Hercules..the world's biggest pinball game (it used ski ball balls for pinballs )order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Scuzzy
User

Have you see this?

on Friday, January, 03, 2003 6:31 PM
It's an old Atari controller but it has 10 games built in!! No console, just the controller! Is that groovy or what? on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

shorty99
User

No Title

on Friday, January, 03, 2003 6:33 PM
I always thought that atari and acade games were the same thing except that they are on diffrent systems.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Scuzzy
User

Dang, Nikster...

on Friday, January, 03, 2003 6:34 PM
I thought I knew a lot about video games! abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Nikster
User

LOL...

on Friday, January, 03, 2003 6:36 PM
I think that goes back to the 'I have no life' thing

Seriously, I have loved those things all my life. I have been an avid game player since my dad used to take me and my sisters and brother to Madison to play Pong at this diner in the mall.

Scuzzy
User

No Title

on Friday, January, 03, 2003 6:37 PM
Marry Me!

FirstPrevious Page: of 11 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Eep!!