General Discussion 
 Lurker Turned Newbie(?) or Not So Newbie

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
MechaDriver
User

on Tuesday, January, 07, 2003 11:33 PM

I'm a new member (duh) but not new to the site. I first found this site when looking for other TRON sites after the initial news about (quite a while ago now). It was easier to check this site to learn about any changes on the site without waiting for my 56K modem to reload that site every time. I now have DSL so I have no wait time anymore. Regardless, I was/am still drawn to this site for all the other news and forum 'discussions'.

Consequently, as I've read the forums I've got to know pretty much who is who, the 'good' and the 'bad', 'old' and 'new' and that everyone treats everyone else with respect here. This is the first forum I've joined (ever) specifically because of that reason and the fact that I'm going to want to discuss the impending release of -WooHoo!- with other fans. Puruse my profile at your leisure and find out more about my programming. That way this post won't be too honkin' long.

So ... now Auric and Trace have another ally, well sort-of. I'm frelance since the MCP no longer exsists, correct?

So without further adieu, I salute my fellow programs on tron-sector.

This is gonna be great!

I just need to find a decent avatar to represent me better. So I'm off on a meta-search ...

Catch ya later ...

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long ...

Sketch
Sector Admin

No Title

on Wednesday, January, 08, 2003 12:15 AM

Welcome to the forums program.
Looks like Trace has a new play mate.
Careful, she knows how to use a disc...
Make yourself at home program.
We always welcome new members here.

*Sketch buys MechaDriver a drink*

Hope you enjoy your stay here on the other side of the screen.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Compucore
User

I say welcome Mrchadriver.

on Wednesday, January, 08, 2003 12:17 AM
I say welcome to tron sector. Its good that you caught up with who is who on this site. Sometime some of us. and that includes me. Tend to go on a posting spree on ocassions over here. Due to long programming days. Or learning a new programming language for that matter.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Trace
User

Hello...

on Wednesday, January, 08, 2003 11:13 AM
Tall, dark and redsome! Welcome to TronSector--so glad you delurked. This place is entirely too blue

TheJediUnit
User

Welcome!

on Wednesday, January, 08, 2003 12:02 PM
Howdy.

Wow, I'm not the newest one anymore.

I lurked for a bit too before I joined up, mostly as part of my Arcade aquisition quest. There are some nice folks 'round here, that's for sure.

See you on the boards.

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

tronclone
User

Another new program

on Wednesday, January, 08, 2003 12:58 PM
Greetings, I am TronClone, I've been a visitor to this site and others for a while, plus I'm a member of the yahoo tron group. I think tron is one of the most impressive movies of all time for it's imagination and vision. I'm glad they are finally making a sequel, as well the new PC game.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

I think I'm a Clone Now

Trace
User

No Title

on Wednesday, January, 08, 2003 1:05 PM
Alas, tronclone, I wish it were confirmed that they are making a sequel film, but I don't think it is yet. However, welcome to the Sector!

Nikster
User

No Title

on Wednesday, January, 08, 2003 1:21 PM
Greetings to all new programs

Hope you all enjoy your time here

Oh...just to warn you...we're all on crack . It's good crack tho, so it's cool

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Wednesday, January, 08, 2003 1:23 PM
SHHHHH!!!!

Don't say that Trace! The more we BELIEVE it the more likely it will happen. The users can tell if we doubt them!

I think they've already started principal photography... right Trace?where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

foilism
User

No Title

on Wednesday, January, 08, 2003 1:28 PM
Hi Hi new programs. *Hi*
Enjoy the sector

Trace
User

No Title

on Wednesday, January, 08, 2003 1:32 PM
Erm...eh...yeah, Compucore! That's right! Principle photography...I think I read that in...erm...some magazine somewhere!

Yes, I believe!!!!

*Trace looks at the others*

Do you believe? If you believe in a Tron sequel...then clap! Yes, clap your hands if you believe!

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Wednesday, January, 08, 2003 3:39 PM
Ah... now I understand why Sark got such a kick out of manipulating "hysterical beliefs". he he he

*leaning back in leather chair behind massive desk petting Persian kitty*
"mmmyeessss.... wonderful. Nothing can stop me now."

--Spock

Compucore
User

Darn Tooen there Trace.

on Wednesday, January, 08, 2003 3:46 PM
Even i teh crazy Canadian North as well. Heck someone has to do it. Crazy canuck we are. We got to make th users believe that there is...
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

MechaDriver
User

Thanks

on Wednesday, January, 08, 2003 9:09 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I knew I'd like it here.

It looks like I'm not the newest one either TheJediUnit. Welcome to the boards TronClone. Enjoy your stay.

Thanks Sketch for the drink. I'll never turn away a nice refreshment after a long work-cycle. *gulp, gulp* Now *whispers* - watch this. * in a loud sarcastic tone* I'm not too worried about Trace. I'm pretty good with a disc too - seeing I have to be - for my line of work.

* MechaDriver holds up his disc in a mock defense position* She won't do anything. I'm a fellow red.

Uhhh, Trace? Just yanking your babetron chain a little. I really don't want any trouble - being my second day on the boards. I don't want anybody getting hurt or anything. Although ... I love competion and I NEVER LOOSE. Well, not very easliy.
You were right about the 'blueness' of this sector. A little more red is a good thing, but not too much (We wouldn't want to overpower the others. :> SHHHH).

Nikster ... CRACK! *looks around quickly*
I don't know what that is.
I wouldn't have anything to do with that stuff.
Umm ... I try to keep away from anything like that.
I wouldn't even know where to get anything like that either. .
HUSH YOU! *swats at the bit , but the bit evades and flits off to annoy some other program*
Ok. *whispers* Does this sector need some more? I know of a few pure sources. I have some good connections - seeing as *everybody all together* I have to - for my line of work.

*MechaDriver raises his mug* To all my fellow programs here at tron-sector. *gulp, heh?* Darn, out of booze. Everyone to the Status Bar! Drinks are on me!

LCBT)

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Sketch
Sector Admin

He he he...

on Thursday, January, 09, 2003 1:07 AM
*pats MechaDriver on the back*

You'll do great here program.

*Sketch then takes 2 steps aside from MechaDriver to avoid any oncoming disc from Trace*

Greetings tronclone program. Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay.

tronclone
User

fire drill!

on Thursday, January, 09, 2003 9:39 AM
WOW ! not since elemtary school have I been in a fire drill, but we just had one at work. oh well back to work.
oh and thanks for all the welcomes everyone!

I think I'm a Clone Now

Trace
User

No Title

on Thursday, January, 09, 2003 4:18 PM
Yanking my "babetron chain"??? I'm not sure whether or not to be offended by that comment...

*Trace snatches her chain back from MechaDriver*

Give me that! Sheesh. Is nothing sacred around here? abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

tronclone
User

icons and grafx

on Thursday, January, 09, 2003 8:11 PM
how do you add those cool icons and graphics you all are using, they are incredible! is there a plce in our profile to add them or short-cuts to make them appear?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

I think I'm a Clone Now

Sketch
Sector Admin

No Title

on Thursday, January, 09, 2003 8:45 PM
Go to the Digicon Guide at the top of the form screen next to the Search button to see what shortcuts to type to get the graphics.

MechaDriver
User

Whoa!

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 12:19 AM
*looks down at hands*

WOW! How did I get those?
Wait. Why do you have those?

Trace. SweetCircuts. Don't be offended. I just like to ... ahh who am I kidding, I'm just a little too red for my own good. :>

See Sketch, I told you she wouldn't do anything to a fellow red.

I'll be shutting up now.

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion