Status Bar 

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Qix77
User

No Title

on Tuesday, January, 07, 2003 11:50 PM
JUST FOR FUN.......................

I am a warrior.... I will get you... and if I don't...

Trace will

lol..... I love this thread.....

BTW: Trace.... You once asked: "Is that red circitry or are you just happy to see me." ... My responce: "Both"..

I'm off to work.... I got users demanding me to return to the I/O tower... Last time I was there, an evil user almost destoryed my disc and Sark gave me the third degree. Thats why you'll see a lot of me in the game grid. It's ok... I'm good at lightcycles..... END OF LINE...

Trace
User

No Title

on Wednesday, January, 08, 2003 11:56 AM
I like the way this program thinks!

Work...bleah. What is up with the users and work? It's as if it's all they do!

Driver
User

No Title

on Thursday, January, 09, 2003 11:42 PM
Whoa, a bit angry aren't we?

And Trace, the users need to spend one microcycle at the power cave and they'll forget work! where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"can I have someone your popcorn?! 8-o

Qix77
User

Tron: The Arcade Dayz

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 12:01 AM
That is no doubt...

Work.. Work... Work...

These crazy users...

I once new a user that really liked to kick back play'n a wee bit of Lightcycles, Tanks, MPC Cone, and Grid-Bugs back in the 80's..... I saw him the other day playing the same games.... I stopped him with my cycle wall... He comes back from time to time.. And scores well...

Ahhh... the memories...

KiaPurity
User

This user desires a job. **;

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 12:46 AM
Oh, only if I could find a decent job and I'll be happy having money to upgrade my computer. :}

Woot! Money!

... *runs to find a job*

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Nikster
User

Job????

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 1:39 AM
I have one of those...I just need a life

HA!

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Trace
User

No Title

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 1:42 AM
I know! It's like, you get the job so you have some bucks, but then you don't have a life! Wassat???

Eh, I'm jest kidding! I think life is quite grand.

Nikster
User

No Title

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 1:43 AM
Yeah! It totally BYTES!!!

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Trace
User

No Title

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 2:00 AM
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Compucore
User

I wish I had

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 1:37 PM
I wish I had the work to get the $$. But I don't so I must train like tron in order to get the $$...

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

KiaPurity
User

Money pretty.

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 8:45 PM
I need mooooney for Tron 2.0 ;p
I can't just go diving into my savings account... (I might be tempted to if I can't find a job!) ^^;

Nikster
User

No Title

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 8:52 PM
Hmmm....we gotta find you a job Kia.

Any ideas, fellow programs???????

Compucore
User

None over here.

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 9:43 PM
Unless Kia wants to work up in Canada in the province of Quebec. She could if she wanted too. But I am in the same boat as Kia is. If I had a job as well. I would get the game and the arcade game as well. And update my system. And probably stuff it all into one arcade box and have a good time.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

KiaPurity
User

D'oh!

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 11:00 PM
My french is terrible. The only french I've learned was from reading X-Men comic books. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Compucore
User

Well there's always....

on Saturday, January, 11, 2003 7:05 PM
Well we could stick you into working at insight or Microwarehouse. THat just opened a satelite office here in Montreal Just recently. They are selling into the US Market. Where exactly I do not know.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Nikster
User

No Title

on Saturday, January, 11, 2003 7:22 PM
I took French for a year waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in Junior High

Let's see....I can count to 10..say my name, and swear a little

I was in Canada for vacation a few years back. It was weird seeing a Pepsi can printed in French where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Qix77
User

No Title

on Sunday, January, 12, 2003 5:17 AM
Kia,

It was impossible for me to find work. I was one that same train your on now. Time was running out and I needed to get a fair enough system before UT2K3 was released (yeah... I've still got a watchful eye on UTRON).

I got and found a good desk job making a lot of money... So I built my system and now I don't have much of a chance to use it. All I do is work... Damn...

I wished I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth instead of a wooden one... lol

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

KiaPurity
User

Don't we all? :D

on Tuesday, January, 14, 2003 6:56 AM
Ah well.... I'll just have to wish for a miracle.

Or for rich relatives to randomly give me money. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Qix77
User

No Title

on Tuesday, January, 14, 2003 10:39 PM
as I said before. I wished I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth instead of a wooden one... lolabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

I think I may have found something

on Thursday, January, 16, 2003 10:00 AM
Well last night I was on the internet and I had ran into something that I was able to download through Kazaa as a document. Its to get things free from the manufacture. Its about 6 pages in length detailing on how to do it. Looks interesting to try out. I have done it once before asking for some Not For Resale software. When I was at Insight.

If anyone wants it I can send the document to them in private in email if you want it and take a look at it. Its in a word document format.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar