General Discussion 
 Tron Party!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Nikster
User

No Title

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 6:44 PM
Well...for those who cannot attend PHYSICALLY...there is always the internet. Yahoo messneger...AIM..MSN....ICQ. We'd just have to plan something ahead.

I looooooooooooooove technology

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Nikster
User

No Title

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 6:48 PM
Well...for those who cannot attend PHYSICALLY...there is always the internet. Yahoo messneger...AIM..MSN....ICQ. We'd just have to plan something ahead.

I looooooooooooooove technology where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Nikster
User

No Title

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 6:59 PM
I do not, however, looooooooooooooooove posting twice >(

Compucore
User

Well I have Msn Messnger over ehre.

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 8:08 PM
Well if ther eis a party going on. Include me in through msn messenger then. Its too far away away from where I am. I'm from Canada. And I don't know where its going to be at. And I cannot miss a day of calss over here.

P.S. Use my hotmail caccount from my profile when it does come around and include me in there.
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

KiaPurity
User

What could be more perfect than internet?

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 8:27 PM
Even if we weren't all able to attend, we can still be online and watch the movie at the same time.

Goodness, I'm so lucky (I wouldn't mind waiting but I wanted to make my 20th birthday Tron-Themed for 20th anniversity ... ah well, I can always try for my 21st birthday. )abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Nikster
User

No Title

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 8:55 PM
When the game comes out, we can do the multiplayer thing, maybe on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Compucore
User

We could do that.

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 9:37 PM
Sounds good to me. But I have to make sure that my computer is up to snuff when it comes to it. Lets hope it can when it comes to it. And getting that utron program when becomes available as well to play it with my unreal tournament program as well. That one lookgs great as well.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

MechaDriver
User

Well Almost

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 11:13 PM
TronClone. Wow! All your presents in one day.

I have a few family members that have birthdays close to Christmas (all of Dec)

I am not a New Year's baby though. That's just when I was predicted to be here by the Doctor. I was a little late (5th).

Anyway, the thought of a Tron day, a release day party, a multiplayer party, whatever, sounds cool. ;D I REALLY like the muliplayer party idea. Some of my 'other' friends and I have a periodic gaming night. We just play any muliplayer games we have in common.

() BOOM!

I understand that's not fair to everyone to be able to participate (having to buy the game, computer upgrades, etc.). So I'd lean toward something everyone can partcipate in and enjoy.

We still have some time to decide what we want to do. So no rush for now.
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long ...

foilism
User

No Title

on Saturday, January, 11, 2003 6:55 AM
I'm going to hum the theme tune all day, *HMMHMMHMM* aaaaahh it's fun to do it now! It would be cool to meet up - a bit expensive for some people, but fun - can you rent cinema screens?
I have msn too - But it's likely that will have a later release date in the UK, but I've never done the online gaming thing anyway - so i wouldn't know where to begin.

Trace
User

No Title

on Saturday, January, 11, 2003 1:14 PM
These are all great ideas! And we could start a special thread in the Status Bar for the party.

It is too bad we've got a huge time difference with our UK Sector--but it's also kind of cool to know there's tron fans all over da woild!

July 9th, here we come!

Nikster
User

Hehe...

on Saturday, January, 11, 2003 4:12 PM
I have till July 9th to get my new computer.

*beats iMac with a rock*

Atreis
User

No Title

on Wednesday, January, 15, 2003 2:29 PM
"lol Those cupcakes remind me of long lost childhood memories. "Alright kids! Get your napkins ready for a cupcake!" Heh, I can still taste them. Nothing like a room full of kids all hopped up on sugary Tron delights...and Kool Aid. Yes, red and blue Kool Aid. That would rock. Whoever hosts this event would have to have a killer sound system and a widescreen TV. Better yet, when the game comes out, we all hold our own LAN party with it. Play Tron 2.0 and celebrate afterward with a viewing of the special edition DVD. With plenty of Kool Aid and cupcakes for all. "

*spares a single tear drop...

You had me at LOL. Oooh! Don't they make some kind of glow-in-the-dark Kool Aid or something? I could have sworn I saw something like that somewhere.

Here's hoping Tron 2.0 has co-op!!!

KiaPurity
User

Y'know...

on Thursday, January, 16, 2003 12:24 AM
I could always ask for R9700 PRO for my birthday.
(...even though, I'll mostly likely have Tron 2.0 before I get R9700 pro... oh well, I'm just me! )

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

IsoLine
User

No Title

on Thursday, January, 16, 2003 12:49 AM
Yeah, make sure that vidcard is real now cuz once that cyber glow gets released you wanna feel it as much as see it. If you have some scratch left over you may wanna pick up Essential Reality P5. I got one for Christmas and I must say, it makes me feel like I am in the movie Johnny Mnemonic but it is pretty minty for games like Hitman2 (which it came with). I gotta hope believe and pray Tron2.0 will be optimized for it when it arrives. Here's the device I am talking about at its company website.....

http://www.essentialreality.com/abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

The PimpDragon
User

Re: Tron Party!

on Tuesday, November, 23, 2004 12:25 AM
Tronclone, my b-day is December 26th! Finally, someone else who shares my pain of "Here's your Christmas/Birthday gift!"

A Tron party would be the bee's knees! I'm all up on that!

And I'll have my X-Box Live stuff for Christmas, and more than likely Tron 2.0 - Killer App. Any of you play on X-Box Live? We could meet out on the Game Grid and get our lightcycles on - schoolin' fools the old-school way!

Are any of you located on the East Coast? If so, I'd love to meet with fellow Tron fans! I can host a party for 30 people easily (normally have 20 folks here on the weekend for my weekly Movie Night) and can put Tron up on the 48" High-Def widescreen TV in 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround and progressive scan DVD!

DaveTRON, if you could work out a print, I can contact local theaters for rental space for a night to view Tron on the big screen if possible! If we all chipped in, we could all help with rental fee, I'm sure.

It'd be cool to meet you all. Maybe one day we can get this to work! For now, Internet and X-Box Live will have to do, I guess. Oh well. Dare to dream!

And I'm a stable, happily married 28-year old. Not an axe murderer. I like to brag, so if I was an axe murderer, you'd have heard me gloating about it by now! So, put your minds at ease!

DaveTRON
User

on Tuesday, November, 23, 2004 1:22 AM
Maybe next year we can figure out a way to get an east coast screening together. No time to do this before the end of this year. I'd love to get a screening or two going.

DaveTRON

The PimpDragon
User

on Tuesday, November, 23, 2004 8:12 AM
I'd be all about it, DaveTRON!

My services, and the services of my 108 Dragons crew, are at your disposal, sir!

You'll find many Tron fans in Charleston! A screening would be big, I'd think!

We'd promote the HELL out of it, too!

You just keep me in mind when you're ready to consider an East Coast visit. I'll do everything in my power to make it happen and I'd say it would be pretty easy! Especially with your Walt Disney street cred, yo!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Tron Party!