User

Cool Tron stuff for your computer....

on Saturday, January, 11, 2003 4:34 PM
I found this stuff today...

http://www.themeworld.com/cgi-bin/preview.pl/themes/tronsplt.zip

http://www.themeworld.com/cgi-bin/preview.pl/themes/tron.zip

http://www.themeworld.com/cgi-bin/preview.pl/themes/tron1.zip

Check out www.themeworld.com for lots more
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Compucore
User

Is the Themes/...

on Saturday, January, 11, 2003 5:14 PM
Are the themes good for windows 2000 pro and XP by any chances???

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Nikster
User

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............................................

on Saturday, January, 11, 2003 5:22 PM
I'm not sure...I know they work on win98..

I don't see why they would not

I just figured if nothing else, y'all could get some cool icons/avatars and wallpaper outta the files . That's what I usually ended up doing with those kinda files when I had my computer. I seldom used the whole theme

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Compucore
User

Just just that.

on Saturday, January, 11, 2003 6:55 PM
Its not that I don't believe you and all that. It's just thjat usually they would work with microsoft PLus edition. an add on for both 95 and 98 edition. I had tried one time for a windows NT machine where I used to work a long time ago to apply a theme onto it and it didn't work. That is why I was asking since win2k and windows XP home and professional are based on the nt 4.0 kernel.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Nikster
User

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

on Saturday, January, 11, 2003 7:15 PM
Ok. I never thought about that

I just assumed everyone had the 'Plus' thingie. Why they don't just put that in automaticaly is beyond me. You should not have to pay for it >(.

Bill Gates needs the money, I guess on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Compucore
User

Just letting you know.

on Sunday, January, 12, 2003 12:57 AM
Well I will agree with you that it depends on personal preferences. At home is not so bad. Bacause there is no one else around the computer. If your using something like NT 4.0 win2k, or XP professional. in a work enviroment. It wouldn't look nice on the screen to have different themes popping up here and there on different computers. And since most of them are networked together in a small to large office.(Depending on the amount of people using computers in a office setting.) It wouldn't nicee in a office go in that situation. And some companies are very strict in what goes onto their computer systems. So you can understand somewhat why Microsoft PLus is not included with the other Microsoft operating systems.

God only knows I have tried just putting a simple back ground picture of a game as a wall paper. Within about 48-72 hours. The tech support had noticed somewhere else. And removedit from the settings. since it was shown on a configuration setting that was not on my computer. But it was on the server itself. So they just took it off and no warnings or emailing me to let me know thet it wasn't permitted to have something like that up.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

tronclone
User

windows and things

on Monday, January, 13, 2003 1:27 PM
yeah Compucore, at the place I currently work, we have upgraded most PCs to win2000 to keep the ladies in accounting and the sales guys from downloading stuff and messing the company's computers!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

I think I'm a Clone Now

Compucore
User

Well it happens from time to time.

on Tuesday, January, 14, 2003 1:56 PM
I've seen it at too many places myself over here. One company that will remain nameless. Was extremely strict about it. You could only send and receive email via your workstation and go onto the internet to check things out on web pages. Nothing more than that. You couldn't even download directly from other places.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Cool Tron stuff for your computer....