Tron 2.0 
 It's started...date is pushed back

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
curtishart
User

on Thursday, January, 30, 2003 11:26 AM
Well, I was afraid of this, GameStop changed their release date from March 3 to May 15! I know it's to make the game even better with testing, debugging, etc...and I've waited this long for the game, I can wait a few more months, but I really, really, really want to play this game.

I just hope I get to play this before Christmas order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

Compucore
User

So that is when it is going to be release.

on Thursday, January, 30, 2003 9:46 PM
So Correct me if I am wrong here. That is when it is going to be release to the public as a complete game correct.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Sipio
User

No Title

on Friday, January, 31, 2003 6:39 AM
Prolly for good reasons but its too bad order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

shorty99
User

I think when they...

on Friday, January, 31, 2003 12:52 PM
announce a release date they should stick by their word and try their hardest to get the game up and running to its full potential. It's crazy just to keep announcing new release dates when people have already been awaiting the arrival. I think that they should stop with all the holdbacks and hurry up.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

We haven't announced anything.

on Friday, January, 31, 2003 1:42 PM
If you look at all the posts related to this, it's all speculation by people here in the forums based on their anticipation and perceived clues.

Disney Interactive has not made a single announcement about the release date. Please ignore the rumors and speculation and wait for the real info. It will come. Anything else is baloney.

DaveTRON

MowerMan
User

Tsk, tsk, tsk...

on Friday, January, 31, 2003 6:56 PM
Dave, quit clouding up the issue with facts! (heh heh)order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Me, I'm just a lawnmower. You can tell me by the way I walk

Trace
User

No Title

on Friday, January, 31, 2003 8:21 PM
Heck, I like baloney!

Trace makes a sandwich.'

I'll just have to mosey into one of these threads each time I'm hungry abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON
User

Baloney Lovers

on Saturday, February, 01, 2003 12:32 AM
I just don't know about some of you people!

DaveTRON

shorty99
User

I like Baloney!

on Saturday, February, 01, 2003 12:42 AM
I don't love but I like it (Only if it is fresh)!

Compucore
User

I like balony too.

on Saturday, February, 01, 2003 11:30 AM
I'll take some breaded Balony with some Macaroni and cheese please. THats always good to have for dinnere. (VBG)

Well its nice to have a dream like this for a game that is modeled after a 20 year old movie that we can dream about it.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Nikster
User

No Title

on Saturday, February, 01, 2003 1:42 PM
Baloney is ok....it's better than spam

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Nikster
User

No Title

on Saturday, February, 01, 2003 1:42 PM
Or Vienna sausages

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

sondlar
User

Spam.

on Saturday, February, 01, 2003 1:56 PM
Spam is a food? I thought it was leftovers of meat that they used as a sort of primitive plaster in 3rd world ocuntries order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Waiting for

Nikster
User

Eww

on Saturday, February, 01, 2003 1:59 PM
Spam is how they use up all the left over meat that they could not use in hot dogs.

Never trust meat in a can

foilism
User

No Title

on Saturday, February, 01, 2003 2:00 PM
It was a very famous monty ptyton prop also -- He He, i was laughing for weeks after that sketch. hhhmm, this subject has gone a little off course.

Nikster
User

Monty Python..hehe

on Saturday, February, 01, 2003 2:03 PM
Yeah...derailing threads seems to be my speciality

oops abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

No Title

on Saturday, February, 01, 2003 4:15 PM
I'll Have the eggs, Sausage and spam spam spam. But not too much spam okay.

(Hearty Laugh.)
.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

foilism
User

No Title

on Sunday, February, 02, 2003 3:50 AM
He He thats the one Comp -- aahh those old ladies were the funniest! where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Compucore
User

Yeah I remember.

on Sunday, February, 02, 2003 10:05 AM
That was from Mponty Python group for sure. I think EWric Idol played one of the old git in it. It was totally funny. Strangely enough I can almost play it with a straight face as well when imagining it in my head.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

TriggerEXE
User

Weird foods..

on Sunday, February, 02, 2003 12:16 PM
Hey now, I like Vienna Sausages. ^_^ I also like baloney, Spam, and hot dogs. Though not often. I also like to put Cheetos in my Skettios. A yummy combo that doesn't seem like it should work, but does. Try cheese balls in mini ravioli too. ^__^

Bear in mind I'm single and have no clue how to cook beyond a microwave. Chef Boyardee and I are close friends.

On topic note here, I think people are seeing the release dates as advertised by certain companies and are judging based on that. I dunno how or if they really know the release dates, but it seems to be making everyone ansy.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"The dark can embrace the light, but never eclipse it."

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0