Tron 2.0 
 spam spam spam spam spam

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
coolhand
User

spam spam spam spam spam

on Monday, February, 10, 2003 8:15 PM
--EDIT-- Sorry meant this to be a reply.. ah well. Title REALLY says it all now! Heh.

"Spamity Spam! Wonderfull Spam!"

"How about the spam, baked beans, sausage and spam? That doesn't have much spam in it."

Be carefull about saying negative things about meat in a can? You never know who is, was, or will be meat in a can.

And now for something completely different. The original topic.

Just one note about release dates and taking time. Remember Activision's Mechwarrior 2? It was a great game, ground breaking, made tons of money for activision and could be argued as one of the games that helped build significant credibility to the game industry.

Remember that the game that was released was massively different than the original one they planned. The first version wasn't fun. They recognized it and made changes to make it fun.

I don't know why Tron 2.0 is being delayed but I can wait. There are plenty of great games to play in the mean time...

At least you're not on a mac!

Gus
---
TOP 6 Mac Games (there are ONLY -6- games for the Mac)
WarCraft
Pong
Breakout
SuperBreak Out
That apple puzzle game
Photoshop

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Gus "Coolhand" Zader
--Working to be the MOST significant bit.

Compucore
User

Now who said that famous.

on Monday, February, 10, 2003 8:51 PM
I'm trying to remember that famous actor there that had mention something about wine. And I may be misquoting him completely. It went something like. "They don't sell the wine before its time." I guess its the same thing for video games as well. Depend on what game it is.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

DaveTRON
User

MechWarrior 2

on Monday, February, 10, 2003 9:13 PM
Funny you should mention MechWarrior 2, because yours truly was the Manager of QA for that game. I came in shortly after the design changes, but I am the one who built the team that tested and released that game from QA. We slept on floors under desks and played games for hours to tune that puppy properly. I am very proud of Mech2 and it's followups. What a great game! Thanks for the flood of good memories.

If I have my way, TRON 2.0 will be just as great. I do want to make one point clear though, this is not the same situation as Mech2. There is no major design rethink going on, just pure gaming goodness! You'll see.

DaveTRON

Esotek
Sector Admin

Wine

on Monday, February, 10, 2003 9:30 PM
"We will sell no wine, before it's time." Orson Welles - Paul Masson ad.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

Thats the one

on Monday, February, 10, 2003 10:17 PM
I knew it went something like that. THanks for correcting me on that. And as for the uality testing. Tweak that game until it sqeaks perfection. And I mean all the way to the bone that makes it so good.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Nikster
User

Re: spam spam spam spam spam

on Thursday, February, 27, 2003 5:56 PM
coolhand Wrote:
TOP 6 Mac Games (there are ONLY -6- games for the Mac)
WarCraft
Pong
Breakout
SuperBreak Out
That apple puzzle game
Photoshop

For ONCE I have to defend my room mates iMac...she plays Unreal Tournament on it. Oh..and I have Diablo II, so your list is not all that accurate.

*After a brief pause, resumes beating iMac with a brick*

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, February, 27, 2003 6:04 PM
*hands Nikster a bigger brick from his bag of bricks*

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Nikster
User

on Thursday, February, 27, 2003 6:08 PM
Why, thank you This one was getting all worn out where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 spam spam spam spam spam