Check this out...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Esotek
Sector Admin

Check this out...

on Thursday, February, 13, 2003 2:40 PM
From Cinemarcade.com...

"Arcade '84 is my attempt at recreating the atmosphere of the classic arcades. It's a 3-minute+ trip through an imaginary arcade circa 1984 entirely rendered in 3D computer graphics. The arcade is filled with more than 30 unique games presented in their original cabinets and decorated with their original artwork and animated game graphics. Video games, laser disc games, pinball games, crane games and even change machines are all included. A video wall in the rear of the room displays actual clips of music videos from Van Halen, Michael Jackson, Blondie, Devo and more. Actual game sound effects can be heard from all corners of the room while Journey's "Stone in Love" is playing on the radio over the arcade's audio system. Across the hall from the arcade is a record store displaying popular album covers in the window and a movie theater is showing "The Empire Strikes Back" and the first popular movie to feature computer graphics, "Tron."

http://www.cinemarcade.com/arcade84.html.
abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Trace
User

Cool!

on Thursday, February, 13, 2003 3:13 PM
How fun is that? I'll have to check into it at home when I have more time.

Compucore
User

Yeah.

on Thursday, February, 13, 2003 8:05 PM
Yeah I've downloaded the movie already from this place its kewel viewing it on my home computer here. ANd its runs nicely too without any harsh cuts in the movie. Thought it was great.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Check this out...