Other Sectors 
 What other games do ya like?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Nikster
User

on Friday, February, 14, 2003 8:03 PM
Ok...we ALL know that Tron 2.0 is gonna be the total shiznit...buuut...what other games/kinds of games do y'all like?

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Nikster
User

My faves....

on Friday, February, 14, 2003 8:13 PM
My current favorites are...

The Final Fantasy series - I have made it as far as #9 so far (work will not let me go farther tho )

Baldur's Gate - Buttkicking for goodness!

Legend of Dragoon - I found this game in the bargin bin at Walmart. It seems to wanna be Final Fantasy when it grows up.

Back in the day, I liked...

ZORK (and pretty much any other Infocom game I could get my hands on)

Wasteland - To anyone who has played the 'Fallout' series of games, this is where it all came from

Phantasie - Old school C64 role playing game that NO ONE remembers, which is really too bad Hehe...the bad guy was J.R.R Trollkin

In case no one noticed, my fave kinds of games are RPG's (Role Playing Games)

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Compucore
User

Re: What other games do ya like?

on Friday, February, 14, 2003 8:57 PM
Lets the ones that I liked. Police Quest, Leisure Larry, Quake 1-3, Doom1 & 2, Duke Nukem. And there was one from Dungeons and dragons that SSI that had made I believe it was called The eye of the Beholder if memory serves me correctly.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Nikster
User

Eye Of The Beholder

on Friday, February, 14, 2003 9:00 PM
Yeah...I never played that one, but I know of it. They made a sequel too. SSI made a LOT of D&D games 'back in the day'

Compucore
User

on Friday, February, 14, 2003 9:09 PM
Yes they did. I remember my kid bro kept bugging me to pplay it on one of my older computers a lot.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Friday, February, 14, 2003 9:14 PM
Metal Gear Solid
Gran Turismo 1&2, Love 2 the best cause of the older muscle cars. Wish they included more of them in the game.
RPG Maker
Pac Man World
I forget what else I have for my PS1 I loved playing.

I've alwyas enjoyed the gameboy games.
My favorite GBA games so far is Metroid Fusion, Doom, and Links awakening.I still remember Link on SNES

Intellivision.
My favorite game on Intv has got to be Tower of Doom!
The others I love to play are Deadly Disc, Pac Man,MazeAtron (even though I still haven't gotten to the mcp yet),and I forget what else.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Compucore
User

on Saturday, February, 15, 2003 2:05 PM
Can't say that I have heard of Pac Man world before. The others sounds very familar to me. Is Pac Man World similar to like the original pac man but in a 3 dimensional world. Sounds interesting to me. I've been a fan of that one for years when Tron and Disks of tron were out.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Nikster
User

My guilty pleasure...

on Tuesday, February, 18, 2003 1:58 AM
When it came out, I played the KISS PC game, 'The Nightmare Child' a LOT. I think I was one of the few people who actually liked the game hehe.

I wanted to get it originally for my Dreamcast, but I could not find it.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, February, 18, 2003 9:43 PM
WAHAHAHA. . Just like the movie! Only that I got breads rained on me whenever I said "ha")
Star Trek: First Contact (text rpg. This was cool but I could never get past this first planet. Arggg.)

Later on:
More AD&D rpgs.
Final Fantasy series.
Marvel vs Capcom 1 and 2.
Megaman series. (Haven't quite played 1-6... only 7, 8, and Rockman & Forte. Then I went on to play MMX, MMLegends, MMZ, and MMBattleNetwork which is very tronesque rpgish. )
I... I play too much games! @_@where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Nikster
User

on Friday, February, 21, 2003 2:50 PM
You can never play too many games, Kia.

I have Marvel Vs. Capcom 1&2 for my DC. I've got eveything unlocked in #2 woohoo! I still play them, even now (dead system, FEH! When a system is 'dead' is just means you can get cool games cheap )

I got a 2 cd set of a whole bunch of SSI D&D games for my comp right before it died, but I could not get any of them to work. I can;t wait till I get a new comp so I can play them So far the only D&D PC games I've played are the Baldur's Gate ones, and I like those a LOT (sic 'em, Boo!)abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Tony.ROM
User

on Saturday, June, 04, 2005 1:54 AM
Well, I love RPG games like Final Fantasy.(especiallyVII)
Anything where you can level up is usually good.
Here is a list of my favorite SNES9X roms:
Terranigma- you go around the world stabbing things with spears.

Plok- you are a weird clay thing whose arms fly off your body and fly back and stick to velcro.

Harvest Moon- you can make a farm, get a girlfriend, and eat mushrooms. (Hooray 4 mushrooms!)

I also like point and click games like Myst, Riven, Zork, and Exile.

Many expressions...
One ROM

- Have a nice microcycle!

Prankster bit
User

on Saturday, June, 04, 2005 4:35 AM
riiiiggghht. here's my unhealthily long list

other games apart from tron 2.0:

doom,doom2,doom3,quake,quake2,unreal,unreal2,unreal Tournament, unreal tournament 2003, unreal tournament 2004, freelancer,star wars:jedi knight:jedi outcast,half life, half life 2, the sims 2, Final Fantasy X [i was a late starter],serious sam, serious sam:the second encounter,Aliens vs Predator 2,Black and white, Warcraft 3 [and expansion pack] warhammer 40k: dawn of war, GTA:Vice city. GTA: San Andreas, Star wars: racer, star wars racer: revenge,

and the piece de reststance [for no known reason] : Terminal Velocity

you might realize i'm a big fan of first person shooters

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Saturday, June, 04, 2005 1:12 PM

I hear that FF VII is coming to the PSP. I hope that's true. Great list there Prankster.

Has anyone played Doom 3 on the X-Box yet? It's still $60 at best buy so it may be a while before I get it.

I liked the Oddworld games, especially Munch's Oddysee on the x-box.

GTA games rule, escpeically GTA III. I liked that one better than vice city for some odd reason.

Prankster bit
User

on Saturday, June, 04, 2005 1:48 PM
Boingo_Buzzard Wrote:

I hear that FF VII is coming to the PSP. I hope that's true. Great list there Prankster.

i read about a final fantasy VII movie called Advent Children that was exclusive to the PSP.

and yes. that list is great. the only problem is that that list is like my heart. remove ity and i'll shrivel up and die. [well, maybe not shrivel up]
also, aparrently the xbox doom 3 has some of the pc levels split up into smaller sections.i strongly advise you to buy it!!!

what i don't understand though [if i got my facts right] is how a game that needs 1.5 ghz minimum on pc can run on an xbox which is [aparrently] 7 hundred-and-something mhzorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Saturday, June, 04, 2005 2:00 PM
Prankster bit Wrote:
i read about a final fantasy VII movie called Advent Children that was exclusive to the PSP

**snip**

I just checked the net. Apparently there's something coming out for the DS called FF VII:EC, which takes place after VII but before Advent Children.

Kinda sucks that a FF title is coming out on the DS, instead of an actual Sony product.

(Yes, I am aware that the FF series started on the Nintendo, however once the PS1 came out it's been a Sony exclusive....except for the GBA.... and Crystal Chronicles... )

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Prankster bit
User

on Saturday, June, 04, 2005 3:31 PM
don't forget FF: tactics advance. ooh, add that to my list as well!

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Darksaber7
User

on Saturday, June, 04, 2005 11:06 PM
Right now I'm playing alot of Neverwinter Nights online, and making maps for it also.

My all time favorite is still Planescape Torment.

Mostly, I just spend an unholy ammount of time in Until URU. order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

Nikster
User

on Sunday, June, 05, 2005 2:13 PM
I have Neverwinter Nights

And I just won Planescape on ebay

Hikaru.EXE
User

on Sunday, June, 05, 2005 3:40 PM
I like all the Star Wars 1st person shooter games for the Pc like Dark Forces, Dark Forces 2, Jedi Knight,
Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast, Jedi Academy, and other 1st person games like UT2k4, and Doom1, Doom2, and Doom3.

I also like games from nintendo like any Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, and Legend of Zelda games.

And the best game that rivals Lightcycles, Platypus!

Prankster bit
User

on Sunday, June, 05, 2005 3:54 PM
Hikaru.EXE Wrote:I like all the Star Wars 1st person shooter games for the Pc like Dark Forces, Dark Forces 2, Jedi Knight,
Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast, Jedi Academy, and other 1st person games like UT2k4, and Doom1, Doom2, and Doom3.

I also like games from nintendo like any Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, and Legend of Zelda games.

And the best game that rivals Lightcycles, Platypus!

i am curious as to how you have managed to play nae experience doom 3 .if i got my facts right, you're 12 years old. then how did you manage to get hold of it? and ut2k4 for that matter [but i'll let that go. i started playing unreal at the age of 9]
i have reasons for owning doom 3 prematurely. it was pre ordered as a birthday present on the basis that the other games were rated 15+, before doom 3 was actually rated
with a big red 18 on the box [uk version. American version has a big M, then 17+ under it i think]order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors