What other games do ya like?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Hikaru.EXE
User

Re: What other games do ya like?

on Sunday, June, 05, 2005 4:00 PM
Prankster bit Wrote:
Hikaru.EXE Wrote:I like all the Star Wars 1st person shooter games for the Pc like Dark Forces, Dark Forces 2, Jedi Knight,
Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast, Jedi Academy, and other 1st person games like UT2k4, and Doom1, Doom2, and Doom3.

I also like games from nintendo like any Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, and Legend of Zelda games.

And the best game that rivals Lightcycles, Platypus!

i am curious as to how you have managed to play nae experience doom 3 .if i got my facts right, you're 12 years old. then how did you manage to get hold of it? and ut2k4 for that matter [but i'll let that go. i started playing unreal at the age of 9]
i have reasons for owning doom 3 prematurely. it was pre ordered as a birthday present on the basis that the other games were rated 15+, before doom 3 was actually rated
with a big red 18 on the box [uk version. American version has a big M, then 17+ under it i think]

My dad got it for me. He had played all the doom games and when doom3 came out he wanted it really bad and after he beat it I played it. SCARY game. I hate it when things jump out at you!
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Prankster bit
User

on Sunday, June, 05, 2005 4:09 PM
Hikaru.EXE Wrote:

My dad got it for me. He had played all the doom games and when doom3 came out he wanted it really bad and after he beat it I played it. SCARY game. I hate it when things jump out at you!

ok i'll shut up about the age thing now

i didn't find doom 3 that scary [maybe i'm broken] what did freak me out was a part in the hell level. i was looking out of a window then i saw this big shadow of something behind me. i turned round and a hellknight [the demon on the box] was right there in my face. then it did that head bite thing and i died

hmm. maybe there should be a thread about memorable game moments? [lots of those in FFX. i nearly cried when i found out about summoners sacrificing themselves]

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Sunday, June, 05, 2005 10:04 PM
Darksaber7 Wrote:
My all time favorite is still Planescape Torment.

My all-time favorite game music is the score from Planescape Torment by Mark Morgan.

MutoidMan
User

on Monday, June, 06, 2005 9:49 AM
I just got LEGO: Star Wars and so far it's a lot of fun!

I also recently picked up a brand-new, still-in-the-cellophane copy of Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire. Taking down AT-AT's with a harpoon cable is tough but cool.

I count Fallout & Fallout 2 amoungst my absolute favorite games.

I just finished Splinter Cell, and now I'm starting Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow.

Also, I've recently gone back to trying to finish the Silent Threat expansion to Descent: Freespace. It's a tough game.

One day I'll have to list all of my games just to see who recognizes what; I think I have close to 200 PC games.

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 What other games do ya like?