Tron 2.0 
 Have they done anything lately?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Nikster
User

on Friday, February, 14, 2003 8:45 PM
With the fcon website? It doesn't seem like they are, but then...*kicks iMac* ya never know

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Compucore
User

Re: Have they done anything lately?

on Friday, February, 14, 2003 8:47 PM
Well I was on their web site the last couple of days. And it seems to me that THere haven't made any changes at all. I have tried accessing it today and got completely blocked after only 4 % was downloaded. (Had cleaned my cache out the other day.) And been having troubles since.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Nikster
User

on Friday, February, 14, 2003 8:51 PM
They're probably focusing more on the actual game, which is cool. I'm really hoping they don't end up abandoning it, I would like to see where they were planning on going with the whole 'fcon' thing.

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Compucore
User

on Friday, February, 14, 2003 9:13 PM
So would I. And to be able to encorporate with a sequal film that is in the works with Lisberger. Would be interesting to see and all that. Also what would be interesting to see as well. TO be able to get in contact with lisberger and help out with the script. Maybe even suggest other things that could co inside with an updated version of tron Sequal. You know. Things that would benefit everyone.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Friday, February, 14, 2003 9:24 PM
Nah, they won't abandon it. They've come to far already. I do whish they would update the site. Even if it's just a new graphic or something. Come on at least give the dog a bone!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Compucore
User

on Friday, February, 14, 2003 9:29 PM
That sounds about right. I'm not going to argue about that.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

karnival
User

on Monday, February, 17, 2003 6:11 AM
well pcgamer and pczone have reportedly played working alphas so unless disney or monolith goes incredibly bust the game will come out...but i dont think it will meet the march deadline that was set for it...

electric bogaloo

Compucore
User

on Monday, February, 17, 2003 7:00 PM
Or they are tweaking it so much that the game will shake rattle and roll the gaming industry to death. We'll never know. Its like winding those spring loaded clocks there. Too tight and the thing just might break apart.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, February, 18, 2003 3:28 AM

What the . . . ?!

The Tron 2.0 site is currently down! It's been replaced by a "Buena Vista Online" page.

Does that mean Disney's preparing to update the site, or it's gone?

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, February, 18, 2003 10:43 AM
Well I just went toi the site at 10:38 this morning. and it seems to be there. But its sputtering like crazy. So I don't know if they are updating it or not...

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, February, 18, 2003 4:05 PM

Phew! The site is indeed back.

But unfortunately, nothing has changed.

So I guess they had a server problem, or needed to do an upgrade.

I hope they update the content on the site soon! It hasn't been updated in months. I'm hoping they'll post an ETA for the game, because EB and Gamestop keep changing the release dates around. I want to see the official word.

'Cause if either of them are correct, we're in for a long wait on .

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, February, 18, 2003 5:31 PM
redrain85 Wrote:

Phew! The site is indeed back.

But unfortunately, nothing has changed.

So I guess they had a server problem, or needed to do an upgrade.

I hope they update the content on the site soon! It hasn't been updated in months. I'm hoping they'll post an ETA for the game, because EB and Gamestop keep changing the release dates around. I want to see the official word.

'Cause if either of them are correct, we're in for a long wait on .

Same here. But we will have to wait and see. We're not the admins there to do that.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0