Collector 
 NECA figures on E-Bay...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Hale-XF11
User

NECA figures on E-Bay...

on Saturday, March, 01, 2003 2:39 PM
I was thinking of purchasing some action figures and cycles from the NECA collection from E-Bay. Before I do this, can anyone recommend a trusted seller from personal experience? I get kind of nervous buying on e-bay and want to more closely guarantee a smooth transaction before I decide on something I want. Of course, we all have to take that chance at some point when it comes to collecting, so I'll bite my lip if I have to and go for it.

Alternately, is there another place to purchase these figures/cycles other than through an auction?

Thanks.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

Esotek
Sector Admin

Re: NECA figures on E-Bay...

on Saturday, March, 01, 2003 2:55 PM
Hale-XF11 Wrote:I was thinking of purchasing some action figures and cycles from the NECA collection from E-Bay. Before I do this, can anyone recommend a trusted seller from personal experience? I get kind of nervous buying on e-bay and want to more closely guarantee a smooth transaction before I decide on something I want. Of course, we all have to take that chance at some point when it comes to collecting, so I'll bite my lip if I have to and go for it.

I have had no problems buying and selling on ebay and I've been doing so since 1997. Just be sure the seller has good feedback and you should be just fine.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 NECA figures on E-Bay...