Other Sectors 
 This morning in a London newspaper, the headline r

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
TheJediUnit
User

Re: This morning in a London newspaper, the headli

on Friday, March, 07, 2003 9:28 AM
Don't let anyone shame you for that, though they may try.

Funny thing, while I keep track of international affairs as well and long since have, I've been hacked about Bin Laden since before the U.S.S. Cole. It's funny the morning of 9-11, when a coworker told me the what had happened and the first thing outta my mouth was "it's that G.D. Bin Laden!!"

...she said "what? who? huh?"

I just said, "well, you managed to get away with not caring until now, but you won't escape learning anymore."

Those folks that make fun of us that take these issues at the importace they truely should, either don't think it's "cool" enough to invest their precious time to keep track of or just plain don't have the concern for their own futures to be able to hold their eyes open to the facts no matter how uncomfortable they are to behold. Then, to excuse their own skewed values they make fun of us who do. Trust me, Shorty, I know the feelin'.

Just know who is right and keep on doin' what you're doin'. If you and I have to walk around through life with a big question mark over our heads or a glazed empty indifferent stare in order to fit into popular culture I say being cool just ain't cool at all.

Oh, and to clarify, this is GENERALLY SPEAKING and not specificly aimed at anyone here.

Anyway, I suggest let's just move on to other subjects for now. If you wanna discuss this more, just message me.

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

shorty99
User

Re: This morning in a London newspaper, the headline r

on Friday, March, 07, 2003 6:09 PM
And the bad thing is, these people are the ones that have to be the next doctors, teachers, presidents, etc...where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

TheJediUnit
User

Re: This morning in a London newspaper, the headli

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 1:55 PM
shorty99 Wrote:And the bad thing is, these people are the ones that have to be the next doctors, teachers, presidents, etc...

So. There's been as many morons in those occupations as any other occupation for generations. Nothing new to fear.

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

shorty99
User

Re: This morning in a London newspaper, the headline r

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 2:52 PM
Yeah, there is a lot of them.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 This morning in a London newspaper, the headline r